Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hyperion Laser Power Meter For Sale: 2W, 6W, & 20W Version

Meh, I rarely if ever logoff here as I have a difficult to remember password and don't want to look it up every time I come here. I didn't even do it when I went into the hospital for a month as I got my daughter to post for me to let members know how things were going.

I log off when I'm not at the computer...
I just have Windows remember my password
for non critical sites like here or PL.

It's always a good idea to respond in some
manner to a Post question in Post... As can
be seen Steppenwolf was not logged on to
know a PM was sent until Astralist stated
so in his Post.

Jerry

Last edited:
I never have that problem, though. I suppose I could have my password in memory, but I get a lot of PMs every day. I've had days when I got dozens of PMs. Usually surrounding some new diode.

That because you're an important guy.....:whistle:;)

Jerry

Last edited:
In case someone want to print the enclosure themselves, here is the file:

License:
The items are considered as a nature resource items free for use even if anybody wants to commercialize it.
The user of the resource takes all responsibility for using that said resource and cannot blame the God (creator) if the item has any kind of defect.

In case someone want to print the enclosure themselves, here is the file:

License:
The items are considered as a nature resource items free for use even if anybody wants to commercialize it.
The user of the resource takes all responsibility for using that said resource and cannot blame the God (creator) if the item has any kind of defect.

Thanks for the files...:beer:

Hmmm... do you really consider yourself
a God...:whistle: :crackup:

I left an affordable 3d Printer solution on
your other LPM Thread...

Jerry

Last edited:

Gazen

I’m interested and have gotten no reply to my pm. Are these still in stock and for sale?

Last edited:
He has been away from his home where he has internet available, so you just have to keep trying and wait for him to get back to you. Sometimes, weeks go by before he will be able to post again.

He has been away from his home where he has internet available, so you just have to keep trying and wait for him to get back to you. Sometimes, weeks go by before he will be able to post again.

This is a sales thread...correct ? So if I should not post this here I will delete it, but as we share info and this is related I will post it unless told otherwise.

I grabbed one from ebay last night, I believe it was from a re seller but it will be here Tuesday. 215.00 rather than 149.00 but no 25.00 shipping and I bought the 20w so yes I paid a little extra, the seller has 8 more left.

Also the specs say you can calibrate for an Ophir sensor so I will be looking for one.

Last edited:
I didn't say not to post here. Of course this is a sales thread and is meant to be posted to. I didn't realize people were buying these to resell on eBay. Are you sure it isn't Pradipta? If it is him, it will be coming from Indonesia. I bought both sensors just to have and also only had to pay for one shipment. I use it and my Radiant mostly because they are easy to set up and have data logging which I can print out.

Last edited:

Gazen

Thanks for the link to the eBay seller but for $200 I’ll have to look around a bit more.

Last edited:
He's got a custom laser on there too and it looks like its mostly flashlight/car parts but the heat sink looks like something done here.

He's selling the 2W for $214?? Jeez that's kinda scummy.

Apparently he has done quite a few scummy things. He got banned here. I would be careful when purchasing from him. I never have so I am just going by other people's experiences.