Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Humorous listings on EBay and DinoD

Sorry if this is not the proper forum for this but I know some one will 'hip' me. See this on eeKBay Stylish 5mW 5 mW 532nm Green Beam Laser Pointer Pen - eBay (item 220506812155 end time Nov-07-09 15:18:30 PST) the typos in the 'chart' are funny- Vurrent??. Three of the four illustrations are a real joke. 'HELP' - the huge planets and underwater --yeah sure. Click other items to see same laser in 1mW and a 5mW 405 pointer for 12.63 $ USD shipped free. Seems unable to make up his mind on pricing??LOL I emailed them on info about duty/rest cycle-- they will probably think I am asking about a pedicab. AND also WOW How have I gotten along so far WITHOUT one of these. And it is apparently BOTH 30 mWs AND 200mWs and so much more!! On Dinodirect-- 30mW Bottle Gourd Shaped Green Laser Green Laser Pointer, 30mW 8 Shape Green Laser Pointer - DinoDirect.com -what a description! Check out the customer reviews on any laser --wonder if any of them are for real. Good for a laugh though> mm<(*U*)>mm I Like this one from 'Jason' on his 100-mW Green Flashlight I'm a long-term customer.
Posted by Jason Stiles on 09/15/2009Rating:
Comments:
It was: convenient; quick; had what I wanted; easy to find. The same reasons why I'm a long-term customer..'
Does 'Jason' mean long-time or long -term, -maybe its--Full Metal Jacket- ' me so hony-- me luv you long term' HaHa hakzaw

haha me so hawny me wub you wong twime

EDIT: What do you call a retarded chinese baby?
Sum Ting Wong :crackup:

I would wonder what the Chinese population would think of an eBay
item that you advertised in the Chinese language...:thinking:

Just saying that not everyone on the face of the earth speaks/writes
perfect English grammar...

You just need to read some of the Posts from North American members
and you can see even some of us have trouble grasping the English language...:whistle:

But yeah... sometimes the translation IS humerous....:san:

Jerry

I agree Jerry- it is a huge mistake to think poor translation from somebody not fluent in english means anything about thier intellect--- not to mention is is not being very nice. Babblefish etc can only do so much. MY Chinese is non existant!! dang I can barely speak the native tounge here in Texas-(Spanish :) lol) LPF gets posts from around the globe- I like that and never judge anyone especially when they try to do their best without using on-line translation. Never had any problems understanding them either. BTW spelling has always been a problem for me. peace Hak

online translators suck....

Nearly any Chinese or Japanese owners manual is good for a laugh if you read it over.

vaxbby

I would wonder what the Chinese population would think of an eBay
item that you advertised in the Chinese language...:thinking:

Just saying that not everyone on the face of the earth speaks/writes
perfect English grammar...

You just need to read some of the Posts from North American members
and you can see even some of us have trouble grasping the English language...:whistle:

But yeah... sometimes the translation IS humerous....:san:

Jerry
Yes, i agree with jerry. may be we can contact dinodirect and tell them the mistake. every one would make mistake, that is acceptable.:san: