Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

http://www.chinaontrade.com

DJNY

Never heard of this page before, but give it a try!
There is always the chance that they put the wrong sticker on it.
Do you have other greenies to compare with at home, or maybe a LPM?

HIMNL9

Uhm ..... i'm not sure, and may also mean nothing, but in the description of the 200mW one, they say "Output Power: 50-200mw" .....

Isn't this a bit large, as tolerance ?

DJNY

Lol that´s a big mistake! Maybe they mean that they have this model from 50mW up to 200mW. I´m going to ask them and post the answer

Uhm ..... i'm not sure, and may also mean nothing, but in the description of the 200mW one, they say "Output Power: 50-200mw" .....

Isn't this a bit large, as tolerance ?

ya i saw that too but there is no way it could have that range of power so i think it's just a mistake, although i worry that the laser might be way underspec and not actually 200 mw

DJNY

Hi there,

I´m interested in buying one of your products. Concerning your item "Green Laser Pointer 200mW with Lock" you write "Output Power: 50-200mw". What does this mean? Can you guarantee that this laser outputs 200mW?

Best Regards,
DJNY

Hello DJNY,

200mW Laser has true output of 200mW at full charged battery. We have
options of this model of 50mW, 100mW but 200mW is max one.

--
Best Regards,
Alex | International Department
China Ontrade (HK) Limited
Kowloon, Hong Kong

Someone with a LPM should buy the 200mW version. If it is nearly up-to-spec, it would be really great for this price!

One thing that I know is that the looks of a laser do not determine if it is the same laser as another company because rayfoss could use the same case as this company!
If you buy it post a review.
Best Regards,
WretchedMerc