Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Howdy All!

Msan

Hi,

New member from Canada here.
Just getting into the hobby, have a couple of low powered red/green lasers and have a sanwu pocket coming :)

Hope to learn a few things and this seems to be the place for it..

Cheers!

diachi

Welcome!

The Sanwu Pocket Series lasers are nice. Stay safe and have fun! Make sure to use laser safety glasses when appropriate. :beer:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF Msan! :beer:
You've come to the right place to learn; there are a lot of knowledgable members here who are willing to help.
You can also find answers to most all your laser related questions by using the custom search bar located at the bottom of the page.

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy the ride! :yh:

BobMc

Welcome to the Msan. A Sanwu Pocket can't go wrong there. Which one did you decide to get?

Be safe and enjoy. :)

BobMc

I ordered the 445nm 500mw model.. should be fun :)

Saw that in your Glasses thread. Your going to love that little powerhouse. Didn't get a chance to respond to that thread, lines always seem to move faster when you don't want them too. :crackup:

As long as you order the "red lens glasses" that's what you need for the 445nm wavelength. Enjoy that puppie when it comes through. :)

:wave: Welcome to the Forum Msan...
Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe...

Jerry

welcome to the lpf you will definetly learn tons of things here if you like to read ;) hope to make your own laser too when you learn more as i did after awhile i joined the forum as a completly noob.be safe get glasses and enjoy this awesome and rare hobby :wave:

Welcome, Msan. I hope you find everything you are hoping for. Enjoy your stay and be safe.