Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to sell on LPF

Hi to all ,

I would like to know how you make a sale within the forum, the LPF ,
What requirements are needed ? in short,
A bit of INFO in general !

Thx !

BST section: Buy, sell, and trade lasers and/or laser pointers. Minimum 20 laser related posts required before thread creation.

BST section: Buy, sell, and trade lasers and/or laser pointers. Minimum 20 laser related posts required before thread creation.

I must have posted at least 20 creations of the laserpointer and then you can start to offer them in the suitable section ?

You can create a thread in the Buy, Sell, Trade section and wait for moderator approval, that is the requirement to sell within the forum. Although, occasionally some individuals will post a link to their ebay listing in another section when selling something, appears to be tolerated if an ebay sale, but probably best to post in the BST section, only draw back is waiting for the post to be approved.

I'm not a moderator, one will come along shortly to give you an answer though.

Last edited:
You can create a thread in the Buy, Sell, Trade section and wait for moderator approval, that is the requirement to sell within the forum. Although, occasionally some individuals will post a link to their ebay listing in another section when selling something, appears to be tolerated if an ebay sale but probably best to post in the BST section, only draw back is waiting for the post to be approved.

I'm not a moderator, one will come along shortly to give you an answer though.

I got it , thanks ! no no, my intention is to sell on LPF, I have no Ebay account, nor anything else ! Certainly in each thing there is a need for a approval ! and it is right and proper so

As not break rules, in very general terms what are you planning on selling?

The little that I have ! waiting to become a practical how YOU in building laser pointers, starting from "0" ! this is the threth Spyder Arctic Laser Mini Prototype of reference on what little I have .
On page 2 scroll down there are photos !

Yep, Alaskan and BTG got it on the nose.

-20+ posts
-positive rep
-laser related item (this is not ebay)

I usually check twice a day for approving, depends on how busy the day is, but I'd say with my activity and other mods it shouldn't take more than a day in most cases.

Yep, Alaskan and BTG got it on the nose.

-20+ posts
-positive rep
-laser related item (this is not ebay)

I usually check twice a day for approving, depends on how busy the day is, but I'd say with my activity and other mods it shouldn't take more than a day in most cases.

I understand , so if I have : -20+ posts
-positive rep
-laser related item (this is not ebay) I can not open a threath to sell something ? I have well understood ?

I understand , so if I have : -20+ posts
-positive rep
-laser related item (this is not ebay) I can not open a threath to sell something ? I have well understood ?

I'm not sure what you mean, yes you can open a thread, but it will have to be approved by a moderator to be visible by others.

Reactions: GSS
I'm not sure what you mean, yes you can open a thread, but it will have to be approved by a moderator to be visible by others.

Ok , as soon as will be ready the threath of what I intend to sell, will post it , in the expectation that it is visible after prior approval by one of the moderators ! no problem ! are you Canadian ? I have my uncle who lives there ...! some time ago he sent me the peanut butter ....pleasure absolute

9083198_orig.gif