Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to give back without donating, link back to LPF

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hi all,

for anyone with a website i would greatly appreciate any links back to LPF

simple text links work, plz make the link text 'laser pointer' or 'laser pointers' and point to http://laserpointerforums.com

or if you make youtube laser videos put a link to LPF in it

talk soon
peace,
-ave

Last edited:

I could really help you c0ld I know of a venue, a forum with a HUGE amount of members. It's legal for me to leave a link to this forum in sig which I will do. The forum I'm refering to is somethingawful, despite the name it's a pay forum no main focus but good fun it has 120K members with usually 10K active constantly! One of the largest forums online 4 or 5th I think. Good forum, it's heavily moderated.

I can even start a thread there in the main section, I'll need to show off other's lasers but I can get you some huge traffic here. If that's wanted? The age group is 20s to 30s on average, nerd types. I'm just worried the forum might crash with that much traffic. You will get a huge amount.

I could easily start a thread on that forum on lasers and it will get at least 10K worth of views. I've had one thread of my own with 50K worth of views. Let me know and I'll be happy to start a thread there on lasers. This forum would be mentioned in the first few sentences.

Last edited:

shadowvale

Administrator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey laser83 , go for it. i appreciate your help, i will monitor server for unusual load

I can help with the videos! I've had links in most of my Youtube laser videos for almost two years in my oldest ones, and I know that they have brought a bunch of people to this forum. I'm glad I was able to help at least a little bit...lol

Hey c0ld... could we use the LPF logo pic (at the top of the page) in a link to here...

Jerry

RVB

Thanks... it's a working process, when i've got some time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3di1Btb6LbA

The video I uploaded on Youtube made by Cyparagon currently has around 22.5k views and 113 comments. I have had a link in the description, and as an annotation since I uploaded the video. I just put a "watermark" with an annotation that lasts the length of the video at the bottom of the screen, and a link at the very beggining of the description.

shadowvale

Administrator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx for the help everyone

yeah u can use LPF logos=)

thx u so much everyone!!

mfo

I added this website to Firefox's add on "StumbleUpon". It said congratulations on your discovery, so I guess that means I was the first to add it to the database? Btw, I did this a couple of weeks ago! Also, sorry for the necropost!

Jaseth

mfo, you shouldn't worry about necroposting on a thread which is still valuable for people to see!
I can vouch for styropyro's effectiveness in getting people to the forum - I found my way here through his "Build a blu-ray laser" video.
I also want to mention IgorT for providing me with my first high quality build - that little sexy 6x is still going very strong!

Anyway, I link to LPF as much as I can on youtube videos about lasers. I especially search out WL and DragonLasers reviews and tell people to come here for info - those two companies seem to be the ones with the biggest base on youtube.. which is a shame since they are both overpriced and not that good quality apart from the design IMO (looking away from recent WL production which seems great).

I should really get my knife/zippo/laser/security equipment reviews going so my page gets some views and the link I have there gets used..

Seb