Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How To Get Along With and Be Accepted By People

You've been here a month so I'm not sure if you can fully understand how the forum works yet :p

Also, there is quite a few threads like this including the one that Dave made very recently:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f37/how-get-along-accepted-lpf-82184.html

hey, you've been here more or less than one month ALSO.. where do you come off with telling him he may not understand.

Previously I had not taken notice yet it seems these days that 80% of the posts are made by someone that has been here less than 3 months..

I may take interest in a thread and set a notification manually or expressing my interest in comments.. yet, with my email going off over and over with notifications, almost as fast as I breath (exaggerating!)
I begin to get sick of yappers and flappers..
Take the grooove thread for example, OMG
Does it have to be that a person has posted 1000 times before being allowed to get into the vets area? Jeeez.. at the rate I am going.... LOL

to the OP, sorry, not meaning to hijack your -gettn' along thread- I read a bit of it at first and someting ticked inside me.. I did a few clicks and seen how long that bit was and wanted
to gtfo immediately.. then to see post #3

Last edited:

Gun

hey, you've been here more or less than one month ALSO.. where do you come off with telling him he may not understand.

Because like myself, I don't think anyone that has been here a month can fully understand how the forum works already.

For Noobs
Remember, the vets have seen people like you come and go for a long time - and while they hold much more knowledge and experience as you - they have probably had the same conversation many times, and tested the same theory many times.

-=-=-=-=-

In the perfect world this may be correct yet this is certainly not the perfect world here and in fact it does not exist.
If and when (here) a person replies to everything possible and in one month makes 1000 posts, how many people have they witnessed that come and go, how much more knowledge have they gained in that month?

If you ask me I would say that what they gained was entry to the vets section very early while they rudely skipped any learning period - making the Vets section not quite what it appears it may be. As far as I know at this point without looking it up, the person has to make a required 1000 posts.

Your post is on the positive side, peaceful and very nicely formatted

th_MiniMeHumpingLaser_avatar.gif

For no reason at all.

~ LB