Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

how long do blueray laser last

daguin

LMAO Hey, gotta make the lie as believable as possible. Liars logic.

Tyler no one believes you, you are just making us laugh harder LOL.

Plus it is a "neutral" rep cause he's go no power

With his "shadow" accounts starting to show up, I wonder how many of the votes NOT to ban him were from himself?

Peace,
dave

Plus it is a "neutral" rep cause he's go no power

With his "shadow" accounts starting to show up, I wonder how many of the votes NOT to ban him were from himself?

Peace,
dave

LMAO No chit. I wouldnt put it pass him. For the next poll we should all pile some shadow accounts LOL.

daguin

LMAO No chit. I wouldnt put it pass him. For the next poll we should all pile some shadow accounts LOL.

I wonder if c0ld can see who voted to keep him and if he can do an IP lookup on them . . . . . .

Peace,
dave

Thing is, Tyler has a blackberry too, which as far as I know (though my knowledge of how blackberries connect to the internet is limited) has an IP which continually changes, but will also be in an odd range. EDIT: My research shows that if done on a blackberry, a reverse IP lookup shows that it may be owned by RIM, the parent company for blackberry online services.

Last edited:

mfo

So how about the next time we make a poll for Tyler, we do it in the vets section? And also, can't he be permabanned anyway for mults?

daguin

So how about the next time we make a poll for Tyler, we do it in the vets section? And also, can't he be permabanned anyway for mults?

The vets section MIGHT be a good idea. Let's get some other thoughts. However, that is not how c0ld has run them before. Also on the mulitple accounts, knowing and proving are not the same thing. Plus, c0ld would have to do the work on this.

Peace,
dave

mfo

I wonder if c0ld can see who voted to keep him and if he can do an IP lookup on them . . . . . .

Peace,
dave

I know for a fact that that can absolutely be done. Let's just hope they all fall under the same IP now.

The admin can see who voted. Then it's just a matter of looking up each forum name's ip after.

daguin

I know for a fact that that can absolutely be done. Let's just hope they all fall under the same IP now.

The admin can see who voted. Then it's just a matter of looking up each forum name's ip after.

At a minimum it will be a good way to find his accounts. I'm sure he would have used them all to vote.

At least he will have to start again and any new ones wouldn't be associated with his webstore.

Peace,
dave

At a minimum it will be a good way to find his accounts. I'm sure he would have used them all to vote.

At least he will have to start again and any new ones wouldn't be associated with his webstore.

Peace,
dave

Dave I have an Idea. When I posted the poll I noticed that the option to show who voted was there. I think that would help to know who voted

Dave I have an Idea. When I posted the poll I noticed that the option to show who voted was there. I think that would help to know who voted

agreed that way we can see if tyler votes like im sure he did along with any shadow accounts.