Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

how long did it take to get your laser shipped?

I'm talking about O-like specifically. I bought mine about 1.5 weeks ago, and the usps shipping status hasn't updated since the 26th. I ordered without batteries btw, so it should be safe fro confiscation.

Re: how long did it take to get your laser shipped

Shipping from china usually takes about 1.5-2 weeks (in my experience).
I have a LED shoppe greenie, 2W c-mount, 2x18650 + charger, and some current regulators (back ordered from DX) on the way...
We all hate the waiting game.
Be patient. ;)

hopefully just a few more days :)

I am about to put in an order to the same company. I did notice that they had two different ways to ship my order and I know I am usually impatient so I am paying for the faster shipping service. It is a little more shipping but I am sure I will be happier not having to wait too long. At least thats the plan. :D

jwc

It definitely depends on how much you want to pay. :)

It took over 2 weeks for a 50mW pointer to get from LEDshoppe to here. On the other hand, when I bought my 300mW laser, it took UPS roughly 24 hours to ship from Beijing.

[highlight]It took over 2 weeks for a 50mW pointer to get from LEDshoppe to here[/highlight]

THAT's a little weird, when I order from LED Shoppe it's usually over $100 so I get the free EMS upgrade and it takes like 3 business days, but even the few sub-$100 orders I've placed with them have never taken more than a week (give or take a day) ... They're usually the best in the Biz with shipping times, although a lot has to do with most companies in China not keeping actual inventory in stock - O-Like included (LED Shoppe seems to actually stock their stuff because their orders almost always ship same day.)

Be patient - Susie got my last order here in 11 days, did she send you a shipping confirmation Email yet?

yeah i got an order confirmation on the 26th. of feb.

So you're at 6 days, I'd probably not hold out much hope on this week but Monday .... THAT sounds about right.

And STOP LOOKING AT THE TRACKING INFO, it'll just drive you nuts ;D it won't change from "Dispatched Hong Kong etc etc" until it gets to you.

actually i was wrong, I paid on the 21st of Feb...

got mine in two weeks but thats what i was expecting two is fine with me lol :cool:

I orderd a 75mW green from Dragonlasers on the 1st of March and have not seen it yet. Any idea how quick they are to the U.S.

The greenie I ordered from LedShoppe took 4 weeks. But I think part of that was their Chinese New Year celebration or something like that (Late Jan.).

Got my greenie on the 18th of March orderd on the 1st and it was shipped on the 9th. Dragonlasers rule.