Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How do you store your lasers?

im waiting for my 6th handheld to come in the mail (review soon) and i realized my two little boxes i have set up wont be able to fit another laser...
kinda made me thing what yall do about it

UTX5uUh_d.jpg

so i guess i was wondering what yall keep your lasers in?
especially you who have way more than 6 little lasers...

BobMc

I keep mine in a safe. Have them set apart in nylon bags as per who built them (mostly). Batteries on the other hand are all jumbled in a big box. Need to work on that part. :)

Last edited:
I havnt ordered my first laser yet, but im planning on storing it in pelican case (probably the fake one from jet lasers) and locking it.

I keep mine in a safe. Have them set apart in nylon bags as per who built them (mostly). Batteries on the other hand are all jumbled in a big box. Need to work on that part. :)

LOL Bob, the exhibits in your museum are segregated by maker, I love it !!! :crackup:
The admission ticket just to see that would be well worth it.

:beer:

I store them in Pelican 'knock-offs' too, nice and safe and keeps them all clean and dust free.
And yes, I do have a section for Rick Trent, and section for BadBoyBilly, a section for Rich, a section for Sinner, next too MrTheJoker section of course :crackup: and my own section too.

:wave:

I just store my lasers in their cases on top of a wooden shelf. Not as secure as being in a Pelican or similar style case but I have easy access to them. :yh:

-Alex

diachi

I have most of mine in a Pelican case. I'm going to need to buy a bigger case for them though, the one I'm using just now is out of free space.

I keep mine on a bookshelf in a closet. Top shelf are the ones with beam expanders and below are the rest. Most of them rest in the little ebay tripods. My collection out grew my pelican case.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I store a some of mine in a few nice metal pistol type cases, but I'll admit that I'm way behind and not keeping up, and have many still stored in those small USPS shipping boxes! :yabbem:

I store a some of mine in a few nice metal pistol type cases, but I'll admit that I'm way behind and not keeping up, and have many still stored in those small USPS shipping boxes! :yabbem:

Better to have too many lasers then not enough Jeff! :evil:

-Alex

I just store my lasers in their cases on top of a wooden shelf. Not as secure as being in a Pelican or similar style case but I have easy access to them. :yh:

-Alex
Sorry it's off topic but wow Alex, love that avatar of The Dipper.

:D

Sorry it's off topic but wow Alex, love that avatar of The Dipper.

:D

Thanks Andrew! I think I finally might of gotten my mind to stay still for 5 minutes, which is rare of it to happen. *knocks head* :can:

I really enjoy astronomy and I thought this would be a good way to represent it. :yh:

Thanks!
-Alex

Rivem

This is a problem of mine. I really don't store mine well at all since I use most of them fairly regularly and have temperamental organization preferences. Right now, I've just got a cardboard complete laser box and a cardboard laser part and tool box.

I have plenty rifle cases, but those are just too unwieldy for lasers, and I like to have plenty available if I decide to take several out of the safe at once.

I've saved some ammo cans for them though. Just need to make inserts. Then again, I might use a bigger pelican style case if I can find one cheap. Now that I've been reminded, this may have to be next weekend's project if I get time. :p

GSS

Use time not too long, when feel pen body heat, turn off, let it rest for a while, when not in use, take out the battery, a safety lock lock, in a box, don't let children get. You can go my site to see more. https://www.kitlaser.com/
Outragesly over priced units and output claims lasernsj..
Do Not Buy From Kitlasers:mad: