Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hopefully im not disapointed.

Well I couldn't get my jet laser so I had to go with sci-fi lasers... Got the Arcane 2.0 520nm 1watt... It's kinda to late now but what do you guys think? Did I make a good purchase?

Hi,
Personally i build my own laser and never bought from a laser company. But i heard Jet lasers are very well made and i heard more bad reviews about Sci-Fi than good ones. Just my opinion others had better or worse opinions.

Rich:)

Well I couldn't get my jet laser so I had to go with sci-fi lasers... Got the Arcane 2.0 520nm 1watt... It's kinda to late now but what do you guys think? Did I make a good purchase?

Your supposed to ask that before you buy, but yes it's a good one. The only problem with SciFi is that sometimes something goes wrong but it always gets straightened out in the end, what I mean by that is don't be surprised if you get the wrong tracking number or if it takes two months to get your laser, I don't mean to worry you, it's likely he will build and ship your laser in a week and you will have it a week later, but sometimes that's not how it goes but don't worry about it, delivery is guaranteed or you get a refund, they ship from Israel.

Alan

I don't care if it takes a while to arrive.. I just want a good laser.... I've been asking people for weeks and they all said sci-fi was good... As for the 2.0 Arcane 520nm 1 watt I have no clue... I hope it's a kick butt laser

Yes it will be very impressive. I hope you have proper safety glasses, these are necessary when viewing the dot or when burning, just the dot on the wall accross the room will be brighter than the sun, so don't damage your eyes.

Alan

The 1 watt or 1.4 watt green will look very bright, but it will not burn like a 7 watt blue.
Remember to wear those laser safety glasses.
Also you may want to email early and often, shipping can be very slow I have read and read, and read, but if you start emailing after 2 weeks and stay on it that may help, people who don't sometimes get forgotten it seems, at least that's what I have read, again and again.

No I don't have a battery and charger... And I have no clue what kind I need

Ohhh and cowboy my purpose was not to have a burner... That will be next. I was going for visibility with this one.

You bought it today ?

It is a great laser. I can also source you some batteries and charger if needed. I got a lot of chargers which I can even send for free.

Email me if you need anyhelp :beer:

Last edited:
Don't ship batteries with the laser to the U.S. I forgot Yoshi if you said where you are but I swear U.S. customs has battery detectors that detect Li-Ion batteries, this greatly increases the chance of the package being examined by customs. If you're in the U.S. Then buy your batteries here.

Alan

Don't ship batteries with the laser to the U.S. I forgot Yoshi if you said where you are but I swear U.S. customs has battery detectors that detect Li-Ion batteries, this greatly increases the chance of the package being examined by customs. If you're in the U.S. Then buy your batteries here.

Alan

I always ship them seperate if someone buy it from me :)

Great note for others though.

:beer:

Hi, IMR.com for cells are great, there here in the states. Panasonic, sony's , Samsung, AW, are just a few of awesome cells. The Icore D4 is a great charger to great price works nicely.i have 3 of them no problems. Also the X Tar vX4 is another great one i have one and it charges all size with ion cells including my 32650's and 26650's .. and all the sizes below that.

rich:)