Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hopefully im not disapointed.

Hi, IMR.com for cells are great, there here in the states. Panasonic, sony's , Samsung, AW, are just a few of awesome cells. The Icore D4 is a great charger to great price works nicely.i have 3 of them no problems. Also the X Tar vX4 is another great one i have one and it charges all size with ion cells including my 32650's and 26650's .. and all the sizes below that.

rich:)

IMR.com

Is there another name/address/link ?

Is this it: imrbatteries.com

That is an interesting site but ebay has better prices, just compare and see. :beer:

Get your glasses here: LASER SAFETY GLASSES

Last edited:

The Jet lasers are really high quality.. I own two Ple Pros and have another 465nm 3.5watt on the way that's a different color and switch type.. The first two, from the day I ordered, arrived within two weeks.. This third is on the way.. So.. It s looking like around the same time frame.. Customer service is great.. People say my jetlasers look exactly like light sabers and are scared of them(that's good because they are really dangerous)