Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Highly Disappointing Experience With Wicked

A PayPal dispute? nothing, I hear they lost that account anyway; but don't let that bother you, you can still file against them if that is your wishes. A Card Credit dispute can cost them an additional $100 penalty fee depending on how many charge-backs they already have against them and can lead to complete loss of the Merchant account.

It was with Visa. From what I've heard, there have been possibly hundreds of chargebacks done against them in the past month or so due to their lack of service, and failure to deliver. I can't see them being able to accept any forms of payment pretty soon once they get blacklisted... Apparently they already are blacklisted by several MC/Visa providers according to a few members here who did chargebacks against them and found out from the credit card rep.

I got the 5mw evolution from them, and it arrived within 6 days I think. They are hard to get in contact with, but as far as everything else goes, not too bad.

ICU

Placed my order on June 17th and payment went through June 18th.

Sent 3 emails for a G1, they finally responded to the last one.

Made a ticket
July 26th about the free lens pen
August 6th "I would like to know the status of my order"

19 days later this was the response

Dear Wicked Lasers Customer,
In an effort to reorganize our support system and to serve you better, this ticket has been closed. If your issue is still unresolved, please create an account and open a new ticket here at Wicked Lasers - Powered By Kayako SupportSuite.
(I can see how this serves me better:scowl:)

Another ticket: "I would like to know the status of my order"

My last ticket to them made yesterday:
Please cancel my order, and refund my payment.

t580

I ordered my laser on june 12th. August 23rd I placed a cancel order and got a reply my money would take a few days to be fully refunded. I still haven't received my refund.

Open Wicked Lasers Homepage and on Top of the site you can see a blue colored Link named " S3 Arctic shipment schedule "

I ordered my laser on june 12th. August 23rd I placed a cancel order and got a reply my money would take a few days to be fully refunded. I still haven't received my refund.

If you haven't called your credit card company to start a chargeback by now, it might be too late, most CC companies give you 60 days and a couple give 90 days. Looks like you're at about day 88, so you're very close to being screwed out of your money.