Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi

Ricker

Welcome bud! Where are the parts unknown anyways?! Check out the search bar at the bottom of every page, if you need to know anything at all, type in the key words and BOOM! You have full access to the forum and every post about said key words. Thanks, have fun!

Thx alien laser I seen u are very helpful I read your posts :) I am from Alberta diachi :)

Thanks for the welcome :) I saw my friend had a laser pen, that he got from South Asia on a trip. It was very bright and had a visible beam at night. I was amazed. I bought my own laser, a yl-301 laser. It is bright with a visible beam at night, and can burn black things when focused. Then, I bought a 2 dollar laser pen with a starry cap to play around with, but it wasnt very bright... so I tried taking it apart to pot mod it. I broke it into pieces trying to get the module and driver out. The module is still in the pen, glued in with some indestructible material they probably use to hold rockets together or something. Now I am waiting for my next two to come in the mail, a 405nm and a 100w 303 pen. Can't wait for them to come :)

Hi, Welcome.... I'm not even on the planet right now, so hello from 39,000 feet...

Welcome! I'm still a newb myself, but let me tell ya'.....there's a great bunch of fun and very knowledgeable people hanging out here!

-jeff