Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi

kiwi37

Hellooo, I also like flashlights. I have 2500 lumens.

Last edited:
Hi Rina :wave:
Welcome to the forum. So you like flashlights. How many do you have? Post some pics of them if you can. Do you have any hand held lasers?
Where are you from? You will want to put that in your profile information for location.
Please poke around and see all the great stuff in the world of lasers and flashlights. Be sure to use the white search bar at the bottom of the page as there is a wealth of information to see here. Remember to get proper safety laser goggles for the wavelength of your laser(s) if you have any and if it is over 5mW.
Enjoy, have fun and most importantly be safe.
BTW, Please be sure to click on this link for a chance(s) to win a laser of your choice!! :)
http://laserpointerforums.com/f56/win-laser-forum-donations-fundraiser-contest-95194.html

Rina

Hi, thank you, will do as soon as I can, what my intro was quite simple

Welcome to the forum. When searching use the "white" search box at the bottom of the page. Also read people's signatures, I've learned a lot that way.

I Like Turtles.

APEX1

omg the turtle video!! Our cpo put this on a sim disc in G sim a few years ago.. Imagine being strapped to something spinning at "260mph" pulling around 4.5 G's hearing "I like turtles" dubstep remix lmao

Hi,
I'm new, Rina. Love flashlights

Hi Rina,
Ok how about we find out what your ambitions are a little ,where your from , age is optional , do you have an occupation .Stuff like that we like to here first it's like being polite in someones home that you met for the first time.
Welcome again we do flashlights to but not all...

Rich:)