Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi

Hi,
A fellow member of the Wicked Lasers laser community recommended I join this site to sell my S3 Arctic more quickly. I've always been a huge fan of lasers and in April finally decided to get a serious one. After waiting a month and a half (shorter than many) I received the laser I'm about to put an ad up to sell, a new Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic 1000mw 445nm. Its really sweet, but it's too much laser for me at this point in my laser life so I'm selling it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to having the freedom to talk about other companies in addition to Wicked and reading about what everyone else is up to!
-PresidentGod
(Jake)

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If your are planning to buy anything on the
Forum.... PLEASE read this first...

33 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

BTW...have you tested the output of your Laser
with a calibrated Laser Power Meter...
I would suggest that you do that before putting
them up for sale on the Forum..

The 1W Arctic and 1W Krypton are known to be
30% to 40% under specification..

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Last edited:

ARG

Enjoy your stay! It's like moving from North Korea to South Korea with the censorship and all.

You guys aren't kidding about the freedom of speech! I told the guy that referred me I joined LPF in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and "LPF" got changed to "another forum" automatically! Jeez!

And no, I don't have a LPM to test with, so I don't know what the actual output of my Arctic is. :( I'm the only one I know in my area that has a thing for lasers. Anyone out there in Grand Junction, CO?

You guys aren't kidding about the freedom of speech! I told the guy that referred me I joined LPF in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and "LPF" got changed to "another forum" automatically! Jeez!

And no, I don't have a LPM to test with, so I don't know what the actual output of my Arctic is. :( I'm the only one I know in my area that has a thing for lasers. Anyone out there in Grand Junction, CO?

Do you have a university in town or nearby? Call up the physics department and ask if they have a LPM, it's worth a shot.

Only a sucker will buy your Arctic for even half the price you got it. You stand a better chance of selling it if you have it measured though.

Only a sucker will buy your Arctic for even half the price you got it. You stand a better chance of selling it if you have it measured though.
:thinking:

Oh, man I am dumb! Do you want it for half the price I "got it"?

Wait a second. It sold two days ago. For the price I was asking. Maybe I'm not as dumb as I thought! :p

Welcome mate.

Thank you!

It seems like most of you guys are really knowledgable here. Can't wait to learn from you! I didn't know (before I bought my Arctic) that there were other weirdos that were fascinated by lasers like me. Glad I found you!:D

I said the buyer was a sucker, not you. My estimate of suckers reading these threads was off though it seems.

Last edited:

Never been there but, the more i hear things like this the more im glad ive never been there, thats low rent right there.

Welcome, and ignore some of those here who take out their animosity with a pavlovian reaction to the words wicked lasers, you may get nipped but its only because some have poor aim.

“Fear is the path to the dark side (Wicked lasers). Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suff-er-ing"

images

jimdt7

Welcome to the foroum ! Enjoy your stay ! If you want to sell it you have to post pics of it while working and aslo a video lpming !