Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi there..

SuPer

Well, what to say? I am 36 and from Norway..

Sadly new laser-laws has just passed over here because of a few retards pointing their lasers at planes...

The new rules started 31.12.10 and now you have to get a permit from the police.. -Yeah right..

I ordered and payed for a spartan and 3 e3`s this christmas (DL and WL).

-So i cant help but wondering: since i put the order and payment through last year - and the lasers in theory belongs to me the moment that i have paid:

Will customs still steal them from me?? :undecided:

Last edited:

Welcome to LPF. It depends on how the packages are marked as to whether or not customs will intercept your lasers..Good Luck too You.:)

SuPer that's great news. Post some pictures and a small review. BTW JETLASERS sells some kickin awesome lasers give them a try.:can:

Tonga

SuPer, welcome and that is good news, congratulations. We also have masses of retards over here too. I think we are getting ready to see what kind of changes are about to take place with laser laws.

Tonga

welcome. I am new too. I like to read this which is more knowleage.

Welcome to you as well Jared. This is a cool place to discuss, get ideas and stuff for almost whatever.