Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi Im new

• Thread starter Deleted member 16589
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16589

Hello I’m new to lasers and need help. I have an annoying alley cat below my apartment that keeps me up at night I would like to build a laser to ignite its ass hairs on fire from about 50 yards.
My mom won't buy me a Wicked lasers arctic So I have to build one
I have my dad’s welding helmet so goggles Are covered

I would Love it if it was yellow and all I have to spend is $20

I got board and seeing its April first :crackup::crackup::beer:
^^Not my Video but in the spirit of things^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Encap

Good April Fool's Day impersonation of what we get here sometimes---had me going until I saw when you joined and number of posts :crackup:

Last edited:

Radim

Welcome to LPF,

for cat destroyer lasers plans PM me. They are not common and some special items are needed (especially dragon blood is hard to find nowadays). Yeah and get proper eye safety glasses.

Peace. ;)

There's a 10 watt 532 nm laser pointer on Aliexpress for 400 dollars which will probably work.

Welcome laserman121.
Nice intro. :crackup:
Don't bother with a yellow laser....
just throw the welding helmet at the cat.

:crackup: :shhh:
RB

Hi,
Really , Why come here to ask about harming an animal because it keeps you up at night. Your mom won't buy you one because she has a good common sense . Go buy a bottle of animal repellant ..

Rich:)

I’d feel bad for the cat, 3rd degree burn on the butt and risking hitting it in the eye.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, lazerman121.

You've come to to right place, we have everything you need in our "LPF starter kit"; one low payment of $19.95 and you're all set to burn anything your little itchy fingers want to point at! :crackup:

PS - Everybody wanting to burn the hair off of the cats ass has me a bit scared if ya know what I mean! :eek:

Hi,
Yes I know when a new member comes off like this with poorly though out ideas makes me scared . I think he should test it out on himself to realize the to put him in the cats place.

Rich:)

You posted in the wrong forum cat zapper, Jeff is here with his tall hat and will tear you to pieces!

Reactions: GSS

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
A few more minutes folks, I just have to finish up here! :eek: :crackup:

5N68cIO.gif

Reactions: GSS
That is just too funny, Zach. Probably because we see so many threads by new members asking these same questions and not willing to do the work. Just gimme my asshat dream laser and do it yesterday. :crackup: