Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey, I'm the new member

Tecternity

Hey,

My name is Jonas from Germany and I'm happy to now be a member of LPF. So here is my introduction.

I got into lasers circa 4 years ago before that I was always amazed by laser and than decided to buy one of the 303 Laser Pointers. After that I build myself my first laser with a pemade diode in housing and driver and stuck it into a old laser host. After that i completely build myself a laser pointer with a PLT450B Diode and one of the Q-baihe driver. I also build another laser but Im planning to share my builds and let you guys say what you think of them. I'm really excited for that.

Most of the knowledge I gathered from this forum, where most question are already answered. I was following the Forum for a long time and read how things work around here without being a member. So I'm finally registered because I want to share my builds and the other reason is because I'm having a problem with my latest build and can't explain myself the problem so i thought the best idea is to ask the experienced members of this forum. I'm happy to now be a member and hope we understand each other well. Thanks.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Jonas! :)
Can't wait to see your build projects.

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay.

Great to have you here.
I have been blessed meeting many great members in person.
The best way has been via Laser Meets (LEMs)
'Yours' would be the big gathering often in Berlin and those that do this call themselves 'Laserfreaks'.
If you ever make it over here the best one would be SELEM (Laser)= search that for lots of info and awesome pics and vids.

While these meets are mostly about laser projectors and doing laser shows , everyone interested in lasers are welcome.

UKLEM is a super gathering--Next one will again be the 27th one!!!! (iirc in Surfleet)
Search that and you can read a list of seminars and demos. You will see state of the art laser shows and gear.
Stuff gets repaired and the Buy,Sell and Trade area is very popular. I have made life-long friendships.
Later I have visited many of them and stayed at their homes.

Just being around all these great laser folks is awesome... AND you will never be asked---Why Lasers?

we 'get' it....

hak