Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey, I put some new shoes on...

The song says it all, I got some new shoes, and they're pretty much awesome. My significant other and I have been taking swing dance classes since January, and we finally decided to invest in some real dancin' shoes. These things are awesome. I've always wanted a pair of black and white wingtips, but have never had any clothing the could warrant such shoes. But for swing dancing, I can be just as ostentatious as I want to be. They look even better in person than I thought they would, even great with jeans while we're dancin'.

I'm way too excited about shoes, I know, but I've always wanted a pair of these, so I have to share.

140-BW-1.jpg

daguin

I don't believe that you will be allowed to wear those home. You will have to either stay here in California or leave the shoes here when you leave

Do they come in sets of two left feet so I can get a pair too?

Peace,
dave

Thanks, scope!

I don't believe that you will be allowed to wear those home. You will have to either stay here in California or leave the shoes here when you leave

Do they come in sets of two left feet so I can get a pair too?

Peace,
dave

Hey, at least 2 famous NASCAR drivers have worn wingtips as their racing shoes, Dick Trickle and Dave Marcis. Of course they were both from Wisconsin technically, so you may still be right...maybe I'll just stay out here where the weather is nice anyway, several birds with one stone.

And I'm sure you could arrange something for your left feet.

I never thought I could dance either, but I turned out to be not that bad at it. It's a lot more mental than I thought it would be; and lots of muscle memory, which I'm good at. We're getting pretty good at it.

Hey Dave, put an ad in the paper for somebody that has two RIGHT FEET & wants those shoes also................lol............rob