Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with my first (and most likely last) build

Zeebit

No it does not come with one. You can probably get one off of DX or ask someone to give you one.

You can also use a driver board as a contact board. Just pry off the components.

Don't forget a charger and a pair of safety glasses because I know you won't be able to resist not to try burning with the laser.

No it does not come with one. You can probably get one off of DX or ask someone to give you one.

You can also use a driver board as a contact board. Just pry off the components.

Don't forget a charger and a pair of safety glasses because I know you won't be able to resist not to try burning with the laser.

I'll see if NKO29 is willing to throw one in with the heatsink for me :) I ordered a charger, and you'll need to point me in the direction of a good pair because I don't know which brands of cheap safety glasses are reliable :tinfoil:

Last edited:

Zeebit

Cheap and reliable don't always get together. The most popular set of glasses here are the Eagle Pair. You can get them from Survival Lasers.

Or if you want something cheaper, get a pair of Uvex S1933X.

Cheap and reliable don't always get together. The most popular set of glasses here are the Eagle Pair. You can get them from Survival Lasers.

Or if you want something cheaper, get a pair of Uvex S1933X.

Just ordered some Eagle Pair glasses for peace of mind. Thankyou so much for all your help, I'm definitely looking forward to putting this thing together :D