Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with 1W green build handheld

5jf5

lol
Why are you guys so mean!?!?!
I'm only asking questions and you all reply thinking I'M being mean or something...
Did I say anything wrong!?

GBD

lol
Why are you guys so mean!?!?!
I'm only asking questions and you all reply thinking I'M being mean or something...
Did I say anything wrong!?

1261356814247.jpg

OH That Changes EVERYTHING!!!

HERE YOU GO!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :scowl: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

^^^^ click the link

There are no Green laser Diode's . Not for what your doing. DPSS is the only way to get Green and if you clicked that link you will see anything near 1 W of Green Laser Light from a DPSS system Costs....

EDIT: It's Possible hes a Troll. To Claim he built a "270mW 650nm homemade" And doesn't know this question is Fishy. But he could be one.. A Fish that is...

Last edited:

5jf5

Actually, I asked this because one of my friends wants to make a 1W green laser.
I don't really like green lasers so I don't know much about them yet!!!
I thought you would simply give me an answer instead of laughing at my ignorance!
This is getting really complicated!!!

D

Deleted member 16589

Dude quit dissing on him he is new. you were all noobs at one time too.

Last edited by a moderator:

5jf5

lolololol I know what you guys mean! no need to repeat it again and again!
I understood from the start!It's just really funny seeing everyone raging at nothing

Trevor

The only way you're going to get green right now is through DPSS (or gas, OPSL, or low-power expensive diodes).

Of these, DPSS is the only one that we have in a handheld right now.

Handheld green DPSS cannot deliver a 1W unless you throw many thousands of dollars at it.

Make sense?

-Trevor

5jf5

The only way you're going to get green right now is through DPSS (or gas, OPSL, or low-power expensive diodes).

Of these, DPSS is the only one that we have in a handheld right now.

Handheld green DPSS cannot deliver a 1W unless you throw many thousands of dollars at it.

Make sense?

-Trevor

!!!! I got that since the begining!:wtf:

GBD Already Pointed out hes just a Troll Trevor, Just Ignore it and it will Shrivel Away.

!!!! I got that since the begining!:wtf:

Moh How does this not Deserve - Rep?

He started a Thread just to get a reaction when he Knew All Along? And he doesn't deserve - rep for that? I -reped the OP so he couldn't delete it. I did it After he admitted he was being a Troll.