Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help me choose 200mw laser

So which one 's best?Or maybe you have your own offer?

First one
200mw-zalias-fokusuojamas-deginantis-profesionalus-lazeris-500x500.jpg

Price:200-150LT (80-60$)
Info:Focusable,uses 18650 battery.

Second
zaliasis-lazeris-zalias-spindulys-hd-500x500.gif

Price: 200LT(80$)
Info: AAA battery (not sure if focusable,but it says that this laser can light a match)

Third
200strong.jpg

Price:290LT (115$)
Info: uses 1x 18650 battery,safety keys,security for lens dusting,indicator that shows if laser works,focusable(Found youtube video on this one Professional 200mW lazeris ( laser) - YouTube)

Last edited:

Gun

I think links would be better than pictures and a couple of words, if possible.

From what you've shown, I'd say the third one. I wouldn't get a 200mW in a pen style.

Last edited:
none of these lasers make 200mW. 50-80mW is more likely.

if you want 200mW try

HL 532nm 50-300

or laserglow or other reputable sites. you could even try the Buy/Sell/Trade section as well.

none of these lasers make 200mW. 50-80mW is more likely.

if you want 200mW try

HL 532nm 50-300

or laserglow or other reputable sites. you could even try the Buy/Sell/Trade section as well.

I'm not in the US or UK and mostly all of those websites don't ship lasers worldwide.Why do you think those lasers which I showed aren't 200mw+?

because I've been around for a long time a have see hundreds of people buy these exact same laser and test them and they don't make that power! also I have no idea where you like and you should update your profile so we can know. and laserbtb ships world wide so no worry's there.

because I've been around for a long time a have see hundreds of people buy these exact same laser and test them and they don't make that power! also I have no idea where you like and you should update your profile so we can know. and laserbtb ships world wide so no worry's there.

Updated profile ;) ,maybe you can post me any topic that third laser doesnt make 200mw :cryyy:

well i'll try and find some links but like I said they just don't make 200mW and if they did they go for a lot more then that. laserbtb sells real 200mW lasers same a lazever and all do worldwide shipping.

here is and example of a cheap laser pen I got of ebay for $5 and striped then rebuilt. it makes some serious power now but was crap when I got it.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/custom-focusable-532nm-pen-laser-81780.html

here is a review of a good Rayfoss laser vs a laser like your first link.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/review-video-dx-sd-laser-301-rayfoss-rf532-200mw-b03-50721.html

Last edited:
Thanks aw.Maybe someone had/has the third laser? Does it make 200mw+?

:banghead: if you would do a search then you would find that your average drop seller, which is exactly what you linked to, doesnt sell lasers that are up to spec and they are mostly bought by new laser enthusiasts who dont have LPMs to test the power output. with this being said, those buyers are more than happy because they dont realize they just got scammed. you dont have a LPM so you will never know the power output of your laser so its either buy from a trusted seller who is known to sell lasers on spec or even over-spec or buy from an unknown drop seller. you can decide what you want to do