Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help!!! I can't do my own research!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

You would know this if you were....

Age of majority = Of legal Age...

I don't know anywhere where an 11 year old is allowed
to drive a car or go into a Bar...

Jerry
I guess 14 year olds can drink/drive in Armenia.
Age of majority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like the age of majority is 21 in the Netherlands. Got about 10 more years.

Oh, by the way Danoon123. I will sell you a 2W 447nm blue and even throw in some safety glasses (that I made). :cool:

I accept Cash only. :eg:
PM me if interested. :na:

Last edited:

Stix62

The 'Age of majority' = 13 on LPF.?

Looking through the FAQ on the registration process it states... 'If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provide consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process.

Oh, by the way Danoon123. I will sell you a 2W 447nm blue and even throw in some safety glasses (that I made). :cool:

I accept Cash only. :eg:
PM me if interested. :na:

Nah, forget him. I'll get you a 450nm 2.2W AND you can make payment to be via paypal.

As gift of course:evil:

(50% of the sale proceeds will go to LPF if buyer is interested in such an arrangement:shhh:)

why the attacks people?
Have some sense yourselfs?
Be polite....he didnt deserved such a trolling and flaming thread.
I have the thread started on skype and he's a nice kid.

I do agree that kids shouldnt own very dangerous lasers unless they prove they can handle one. i already said it to him.
His father says he can have one. His father knows the riscs, according to the kid, that means he can handle the responsibility. Else the father would have declined.

why the attacks people?
Have some sense yourselfs?
Be polite....he didnt deserved such a trolling and flaming thread.
I have the thread started on skype and he's a nice kid.

I do agree that kids shouldnt own very dangerous lasers unless they prove they can handle one. i already said it to him.
His father says he can have one. His father knows the riscs, according to the kid, that means he can handle the responsibility. Else the father would have declined.

And this from a member that got his A$$ handed to him
because of impolite arguing and being a PITA in general
on another Laser related Forum..

Did you talk to his father personally...:thinking:
We all know that kids generaly lie to get what they want...
Here's a hint..... he's 11...

Jerry

Last edited:

Jaseth

So did you have a video chat with the parent in question? An 11 year old saying that his father supports his purchase of something which could give him a permanent handicap in a split second of careless use is not believable, which is the entire problem. Even if this is not just a common lie from a kid, the father should come here and purchase the laser for his son so that he is aware of the responsibility he is giving him.

jakeGT

Here's another hint. He IS NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO OWN A LASER.
His father is OBVIOUSLY not intelligent enough to own a CHILD.

I don't care what the father says, this kid, AND his father should not be sold too.

And oh yeah, this guy is posting in for sale threads asking to buy lasers. He needs to be banned before a lawsuit follows.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/f...mans-120-super-cheap-71946-2.html#post1052829

So did you have a video chat with the parent in question? An 11 year old saying that his father supports his purchase of something which could give him a permanent handicap in a split second of careless use is not believable, which is the entire problem. Even if this is not just a common lie from a kid, the father should come here and purchase the laser for his son so that he is aware of the responsibility he is giving him.

You think it's stupid, who cares?
You dont heve to pay attention, it is my own fault if i hurt myself etc...

SO WHAT???
It isn't your buisness...

EDIT: No, im not a random dumbass that will shine in someone's eyes...

Last edited:

True...and no i didnt talk to his father.
I should have since its indeed a matter of extreme caution.

SO WHAT???

Hurt yourself is not fun....but with a strong laser like that its also sooo easy, even easier probaly, to hurt others...

jakeGT

I mean I don't think anybody can argue that selling this kid a high powered laser would be a wise decision. NOTHING good can come of this. It needs to be stopped before someone gets bit in the ass over it.

I'm just sayin

EDIT: this kid doesn't care if he blinds himself, add 1 more point to why this kid is not intelligent enough to own anything dangerous.

Last edited:

SO WHAT???

This definitely shows that you are probably only 8 or 9
years old....

Those are the frustrated outbursts of a spoiled child that
can't have something that he wants RIGHT NOW while
stomping his feet...

Boo Hooo...:cryyy:

Jerry

I mean I don't think anybody can argue that selling this kid a high powered laser would be a wise decision. NOTHING good can come of this. It needs to be stopped before someone gets bit in the ass over it.

I'm just sayin

EDIT: this kid doesn't care if he blinds himself, add 1 more point to why this kid is not intelligent enough to own anything dangerous.

Ok, it is not the wisest disision ever, but who cares,
I will learn from it if something bad will hebben isnt it?

And laserbee, jes i want it, but i would not cry if i did not get it...

Last edited:
This definitely shows that you are probably only 8 or 9
years old....

Those are the frustrated outbursts of a spoiled child that
can't have something that he wants RIGHT NOW while
stomping his feet...

Boo Hooo...:cryyy:

Jerry

Youre always so polite and friendly to others...
Danoon: put this user on your ignore list its for the better.

And understand why people are flaming you...then youre a big step towards a responsible user:) go talk with dad and ask him to buy you one from here:)

jakeGT

^^^^^Once again, if dad buys him one, he is just as unintelligent as this kid is.

And if this kid gets a laser I think child protective services should be called because he is in an unfit environment with UNFIT PARENTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.