Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

New to the forum been reading and lurking alot. Owned Several Laser from DL and others. Wanting to get back into the hobby.

:wave:

Hello welcome to the LPF were we joke and play but when the light starts to shine is all about the safety

Thanks Thanks... LOL

I also made an order with Laserbtb. I emailed them twice asking questions. How do youget these people to respond to your emails?

Welcome!

Laserbtb, especially lately, isn't the best at communication.

I would recommend checking out Jetlasers too. Gray is a pleasure to work with, and is very good at answering any questions you have.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Laserbtb, especially lately, isn't the best at communication.

I would recommend checking out Jetlasers too. Gray is a pleasure to work with, and is very good at answering any questions you have.

Yea I noticed that. If they are that way I can just cancel the order and buy elsewhere. I'm in no rush.

Yes I still have my Laser Safety Glasses from DL for 532nm. Wouls I need some new ones for the 520nm Green?

I will need some new ones for the 445nm Blue Laser.

Any suggestions?

Yea I noticed that. If they are that way I can just cancel the order and buy elsewhere. I'm in no rush.

Yes I still have my Laser Safety Glasses from DL for 532nm. Wouls I need some new ones for the 520nm Green?

I will need some new ones for the 445nm Blue Laser.

Any suggestions?

You would need new glasses for 520nm green.