Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

Trevor

Heh. Yeah, I almost bought a 405nm module from him in my very early days of membership. ><

-Trevor

Wes was smart, but played petty games. It made him look like an idiot because he was the only one laughing.

DJNY

I read a lot :p

Same here. Read a lot about this guy without being a member or lurking at this time.

LPF is like a history book, you don´t have to be born at the time it was created, but you can read it´s whole story. (Except for some deleted (fight) threads.

I can barely keep up with whats going on a day to day basis. How does one have time to read 2 year old troll threads?

DJNY

I´m often not up-to-date what´s going on on the forum these days. Same with this thread and the other SysTroll thread. For wesdaman, honestly I don´t know. Maybe I was looking for people with lowest reputation (yes, I´m sometimes amused by troll threads) or I got to one of his posts or to a thread where someone else posted and he replied.. asked myself why he has >1400posts and a red bar... looking what was behind the curtain. Anyway, there are many reasons why people could know this troll, without reading the whole forum. Also necroposting, mostly from new members, sometimes unlock LPF history.

Same for DrugArmyOfOne..

Edit: I remember, IgorT told me about him the first time

Last edited:
Took a 50 year old "phd" masonic "brotha" with a 207IQ this long to figure out a simple vbulletin forum? Seriously?

People this stupid always make me wonder how they survive.

Btw, anyone else find similarities to another famous forum troll... wesdaman?

Dude, WTF are you talking about? You dont even know Wes, how can you find similarities? You're talking about someone that was here years before you even noticed this place. He wasn't really famous either. More of joke than anything else. And he lived in Georgia not the mid west. Yeah maybe it was him, but you couldn't pick him out. Stick with what you know, bro.

i posted this days ago in syseng's "help id'ing diode thread. just sayin...

Dave, do you see what happens when you go away... wesdaman snuck back in

michael.

You've been here longer than Phi...
32768d1305972348-blast-past-grin.gif

When sysdouche popped back in, I thought it might have been tedouchie again. Then it became obvious, it wasn't the child molester.

@chipdouglas - I didn't make the connection with the syseng thread... I just thought the names were a little too similar, it is interesting that you saw something similar there too, but not from the name.

@TJ - Speed reading+dual 27" inch monitors... Like DJNY i enjoy reading up on the history, and actually did exactly what he did.... go to member list than start looking at high post individuals, the ones that are banned and in the red.. well they piqued my curiosity. Gonna be a while before I read through even a quarter of everything though.