Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello World!

Greetings LPF community! I'm a 16-year-old High School Student from WV, USA. I'm on the Robotics Team: Mountaineer Area RoboticS (MARS 2614). I've thought lasers were cool since I was 7 and my uncle pointed a red <5mW around the room. I'm super excited to know that there's an online forum fully dedicated to these tools.

Hi
Welcome to the forum nice introduction well done. Enjoy your stay here many awesome folks are here . There’s a really cool search bar at the bottom on this page , LPF Google

Rich:)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Doctor2015. :)
Enjoy your stay. :beer:
I sure wish I had a robotics team when and where I went to school. :p

Welcome to LPF! There are many nice people here who are happy to help and to listen. Lasers are a wonderful hobby, but can be very dangerous. Please always remember to be safe and never point any laser at people or other living things. Permanent eye damage can occur much faster than human blink reflexes, so always use wave specific eye protection. Also, please read the Sticky Notes for beginners on the LPF front page. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Doctor2015! :wave:

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay here. :yh:

hoo7h

Hello Doctor2015 and welcome to LPF!
Enjoy your stay and make sure you follow laser safety protocols. This place is a treasure of information for anyone interested in lasers and I am sure you will find it wonderful :)

Welcome to the forum! nice to see some people my age coming around... lol

Radim

Welcome to LPF!

If you are interested in lasers, your life started to change by entering this community. Before doing any experiments, make sure you study laser safety. If needed or in doubt, do a research and than if you have further questions do not hesitate to ask. Helpful community will give you valuable advice and help you with your projects. And one more thing - do not forget for your inputs here, we are interested in lasers as well and we can mutually learn. ;)

Enjoy.

R.

Last edited:
:wave: Welcome to the Forum Doc...
Do you have any Pics or Video of the
Robots you work on ??

Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe.

Jerry