Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello im Fat0panda from Australia

Laik

Thanks! :beer: What kind of candy do you have? It better not be black and gold brand :tsk:

tonyt

Thanks! :beer: What kind of candy do you have? It better not be black and gold brand :tsk:

What candy do you like? hmm? :whistle:

And hey sixtee... The man that made me sound like a pedo on skype! lol

Laik

Hey! So, tony is having problems with his laser. When he bridges the battery to the host it lases but when he screw the tail cap on and turns it on, it doesn't lase. Sometimes when he leaves it on and unscrews it, it lases for a quick moment then goes off as he keeps unscrewing it.

Edit: Just saw your post tony, i like cadbury and nestle the most! :D

Last edited:
Wow LOL yeah it's kind of weird talking to people twice as young as you but you have all ages of laser enthusiasts on here. i guess we are all family I guess... right?

tonyt

Wow LOL yeah it's kind of weird talking to people twice as young as you but you have all ages of laser enthusiasts on here. i guess we are all family I guess... right?

Damn stright.

Laik

Yes, we are one big happy family :)
That likes candy, lots and lots of candy...

Last edited:

LaZeRz

What host? Try cleaning the contacts and tightening the retaining ring inside the tail cap. If that doesn't work I would take out the clicky and inspect it.

Last edited:

Laik

It's a c6. Try disassembling the tail cap and then reassembling it like LaZeRz said :)

EDIT: You always beat me to it tony :umbrella:

Last edited:
Oh on email Tony told me that when he bridges it it only lazes for a quick second, if it stays on lazing then it is in the clicky switch and he would just have to take the clicky switch apart and put it back together something is probably blocking the connectivity. Here is a video of Moh's C6 put together where he had a problem with the clicky switch and he tells/shows how to fix it

LaZeRz

It that doesn't work I'll try and think of more things that might be causing the issue. For now I would advise you try what I mentioned above if you haven't already.

Hmm, have you tried different batts? And are they protected? Seems like an issue I was having with a torch.

Last edited:

tonyt

It's a c6. Try disassembling the tail cap and then reassembling it like LaZeRz said :)

EDIT: You always beat me to it tony :umbrella:

Haha yup.. SixTee thinks it may be the driver..

Laik

He had to bridge it with something from his dremel kit :p

Tony, does it stay lazing if you bridge across from the battery to the host without the tail clicky on?