Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello I need your advice

306man

306man

Thank you for your answer

is really a good laser? good green beam and long worn?

and it also capable of burning a match?

Thank you very much

otherwise there is the other model as reliable?

again sorry for my bad expression is the translator do his thanks

DTR

Hello everyone

I'm French and I speak my sentence translating with google translator.

I want to buy a laser 200 mw green and I only have a budget of 130 euros.

I'm tempted by this one: DealExtreme: $151.76 200mW Flashlight-Style Green Laser (18650 Battery Included)
and the laser on this video and this one above? : Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOTgQNMNzYY

short video on this laser I like a lot because we can clearly see the green beam and I love the green too

Thank you very much,

If you want a great green laser cheap I would go with the Focalprice 200mW keychain for $30. Mine tested at 123mW and burns stuff nicely. Divergence leaves a little to be desired but it still makes a great beam in the night sky.

Focalprice.com offers 200mW 532nm Green Beam Laser Pointer with Keychain (Black) ,discount 200mW 532nm Green Beam Laser Pointer with Keychain (Black),200mW 532nm Green Beam Laser Pointer with Keychain (Black) products,low price 200mW 532nm Green Beam

You can check my sig for beam shots and the LPM power test.

I did
3364-hrmph.gif

306man

hello

Thank you all for your reply.

are there some videos on this laser to see its power increased and the green beam?

and are what someone on the forum has already buy one?

thank you

Welcome to the forum. Respect your fellow forum members, use your search bar, and always observe the proper safety procedures when dealing with any laser.

-Enjoy your time here with us. :)

I personally don't have any videos, but from what I've read, the dealextreme one only puts out 50mW. O-like always sells what they advertise.

^ yes, DX is very unreliable. O-like always ships very close to what's advertised, I have a few lasers from them and they're all holding up great after almost a year.

306man

goodnight to all

Thank you for your interest in wanting to guide me towards a good choice.

I heard about the brand rayfoss 200mW what do you think?

In short, I really want to make the right choice for my first laser?

thank you again.

Rayfoss has been going downhill lately, and skylaser makes good lasers. They are just as good as o-like's ones. They are very expensive though.