Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello! I have 2 lasers that worked

Hello! I have 2 lasers that worked.. I have tried and lost many diodes to testing out the Phr803t, and i also have a wicked laser, ummm i live in the sierra Nevada mtns by fresno California. I recently discovered this great site where I can learn and try new things! Thanks LPF!!

Jaseth

Welcome to the forum!
I am sure you will enjoy your stay here and probably become hooked like many of us have. There is so much to learn, so much to try and so much to buy (;
As a standard welcome I am also obliged to remind you that the best answer to most questions is simply using the "Search" button and spending a few hours reading around the forum.
Best wishes,
Sebastian

Welcome Sam ---

There's a ton of information here to help you. Many of us have burned out LD's and shared our mistakes to help others.

Mike

I was raised in Reedley/Orange cove i used to kick it at pine flat lake/Dam all the time
welcome to your worst addiction ever lol

Asherz

Hey nice to meet you, you'll probably have a big burning hole in your pocket in a few days :p

Welcome to the "ZOO" where it's not wild animals that run around, but fabulous ideas that run around from the brains of many of our more talented Members. You can pick-up & learn so much on this Forum, that if you have a photographic memory, just by reading everything posted on this Forum, you'll be an expert in lasers by the time you finish your reading of everything. Enjoy your stay & contribute if you can...............rob

John Lawson, did you say you were born & raised in REEDLEY/ORANGE COVE ?

yea why you know it ?? kinda rough area
born in reedley raised in oc re-located to chow town usa court ordered lol

Yes I must say this is a very addictive site.... its an ocean of info..... lol