Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello guys!!!

terry

Hello guys,

my name is Terry and i'm dentist...I'm 39 years old and i have 2 lovely sons...

Hope to enjoy your forum... ;)

Terry, what got you into lasers? Do you use any in your practice? I think you will find this forum a great place to get valuable information and knowledge, if that's what you are looking for. You are most welcome and feel free to get in touch with me if there is anything I can do to help you. ;) Paul

I wonder if *somebody* is interested in a particular wavelength, say, ~450nm?

Welcome to the forums! Although having just gone through a few root canals, a crown extension, and having to put off fixing this massive caries until next year, by which time I'm sure my whole tooth will have rotted out, I'm not sure if I like your kind hanging out here...

*just kidding!*

Welcome to LPF!

I certainly hope he doesn't use any lasers in his practice, just imagine having a tooth drilled with a laser!

Welcome to LPF Terry.

Alan

I certainly hope he doesn't use any lasers in his practice, just imagine having a tooth drilled with a laser!

Welcome to LPF Terry.

Alan

A laser would be quiet at least. I can already hear that High Pitched Squeal of the drill. Ahhhhahhhahhhhhhhh!

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for striking fear into the masses! Lol:D

Although I just thought of Mr Bean at the Dentist and I am laughing now!

Last edited:

IsaacT

Dentists do use high powered blue wavelengths for curing cavity fillings. I think they are around 430-450. Not sure if an uncolimated diode or a high powered LED though...

Enjoy your stay! Keep your dental hygiene judgment at the door though. You can't make me floss!!!! :p jk