Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from the UK

Ways

Hello,

I recently decided to buy a laser pointer and did some searching on google for information to help me decide on a pointer that would best suit my needs.

This site was one of the many results returned, and a couple of hours browsing these forums provided me with lots of information that i am sure will help make my first purchase a good one.

Thanks.

Welcome and thanks. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Also, the Search button is your friend. ;)

Asherz

Hiya, welcome to the forum :)

its an awsom place which will help with feeding your soon to be laser addiction :D

Morgan

Welcome Ways. Another UKer. Excellent. Where in the country are you?

M :)

Ways

Cheers for the warm welcome folks, im feeling the addiction already, i have seen so many items on here that i just got to have... if i can just get my wife to release her grip on my wallet ;D

Hey Morgan, i live in the south east about 20km north of London.

Hey there Ways,

welcome to LPF. This is a great place to learn about DIY lasers. There is a wealth of information to be found here if you are willing to look for it.

If you really get stuck and can not find what you need, someone will usually point you in the right direction... but do yourself a favor and be sure to do your homework first.

Good luck and have fun!
TW

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum... :)

Ditto on what "Ludwig Van" posted... :cool:

Jerry

A hearty welcome to you from THIS side of the "POND"....................rob

karbon

yeah i was going to say that too, nice to see more UK users as we can share information and stuff about our customs and that. what laser did you go for Ways?