Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Texas!

Hakzak

After forum lurking for several weeks i have finally created an account on LPF and I hope to be able to contribute to the community from here on.

I plan on getting a 100mw 532nm from Lazerer as my first real lazer in a few weeks! (of course with safety glasses)

Now back to forum surfing!

Last edited:

Hmmmm I have a wierd feeling about this noobs choice of username.

Hakzak-- do you mind telling me what part of Texas you live in and how you came up with that username???

for now I will reserve my usual warm welcome.

hak

edit
that wierd feeling just got wierder as I know you are reading this yet not posting an answer. I hope you are aware that we will know your location whether you tell us or not.

update

OK you are now off-line so we will see what you have to say later.

Welcome fellow Texan.

hak

Last edited:
I'm not tryin' to start any trouble now but you guys have reminded me of a rather famous line from a certain notable director's Vietnam war time epic feature...
"Only steers and queers come from Texas ! You don't look like a steer to me !"

Now the rest of my day here at work is going to be just full of me spouting off more quotes from this movie...gonna get into trouble with some of them...Oh well. Sounds like it could prove to be fun.

Hakzak

@hakzaw1 Hakzak is an old name of one of my characters on a video game, i have been using this name on forums for quite a long time :p I'm from Austin btw :D

Last edited:
Well allrighty then !, glad to have ya-join LSLF and see you a TEXLEM. San Antonio Feb 2012.

hak
@shorty -- dont believe everything you hear in movies.

Last edited:

StokTT

I'm not tryin' to start any trouble now but you guys have reminded me of a rather famous line from a certain notable director's Vietnam war time epic feature...
"Only steers and queers come from Texas ! You don't look like a steer to me !"

Now the rest of my day here at work is going to be just full of me spouting off more quotes from this movie...gonna get into trouble with some of them...Oh well. Sounds like it could prove to be fun.

Full Metal Jacket
Steers and Queers come from Texas - YouTube
Dont want to offense anyone from texas :beer:
StokTT

welcom to lpf, im from dallas. planning to go to austin on 11-13-11 for a comicon.
I ve heard some good things from the seller lazerer but havent got anything from them yet, check the review section and read some of the stickies to see about rules etiquette etc. u ever get to dallas?

ya i heard that line many times , they sometimes sub texas in for someother place.

ya i thought of u hak when i saw that new username, it gets confusing some times when people have similar names, alot of times i look at the avatar. i hate it when people change their avatar b/c of that.

Hakzak

I have gone to Dallas a few times but not regularly. From the reviews i have read Lazerer is the way to go from china.
Ill be at comicon to! :D

welcom to lpf, im from dallas. planning to go to austin on 11-13-11 for a comicon.
I ve heard some good things from the seller lazerer but havent got anything from them yet, check the review section and read some of the stickies to see about rules etiquette etc. u ever get to dallas?

ya i heard that line many times , they sometimes sub texas in for someother place.

ya i thought of u hak when i saw that new username, it gets confusing some times when people have similar names, alot of times i look at the avatar. i hate it when people change their avatar b/c of that.
N/P from me as long as he is not planning to be called hak or Hak. I got dibbs !!

BTW nice avatar Will it's new ?

see you at TEXLEM !!!!Feb/3,4&5/2011 San Antonio.

hak, Hak, Hakzaw1 'LoneStarLaserFans' join us!!!

Last edited:
sending you some links-- not allowed to here IIRC

Laser Enthuasists Meets= LEM