Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello From South Carolina!

Hello Everyone! I have been lurking here for at least a couple of years and building a few lasers here and there, and I just decided to join up.

I'm excited to learn more about this fascinating field and build some more lasers! Seems like a very knowledgeable and welcoming community!

Best Regards,
IHeartLasers

Welcome to the LPF. Where are you living? Are you in the US, or somewhere else? It is helpful to know as the laws concerning lasers are different depending on where you live. Much of the information you might need can be found using the custom search bar at the bottom of the page. If you get stuck on something that you can't find an answer to, there are many of us who are willing to help you along. Stay safe and enjoy yourself. :yh:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, IHeartLasers! :wave:
I notice that you have put your location in the thread title, but putting in your profile is prefered since it will allow us answer your questions easier in the future.

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay! :yh:

Gazen

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you utilize the search bar at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for the 10 million rep

Last edited:
:wave: Welcome to the Forum IHL...
Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe.

Jerry

WELCOME..
As suggested please complete your profile--
If you lack a LPM- any member w/ a meter will measure the power for you ..free.
Adding other hobbies to your profile might get you PMs and +rep from likeminded others.

we love pics- show us your pet(s) & please feel right at home!!

We hope you will back the forum when it comes to safe use... too many 'pranks' get way too much attention.
..and sometimes the laser owner just failed when they allowed another to 'play' with the laser.
ATM is a federal offense to intentionally lase any aircraft... pilots are REQUIRED to report and there is a reward.

share this link w/ anyone wanting to learn more..

laserpointersafety.org

BIG TEXAS WELCOME..

BTW
You are a short drive to the most awesome laser meet n greet.. google search (at bottom of page) 'SELEM 2018' (NOW! the event is only a few weeks away) you can 'pay at the door' and your non-forum friends can attend w/ you free.. trust hak-- you will thank me if you go..

Last edited: