Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Poland

Hello Guys!

I'm Mateusz Szymański [ʃɪmʌŋskɪ] ^^, and together with friends we decided to set up the laser company.
For the long time I was just playing with lasers, testing new laser diodes, drivers etc, but it became my main job after 2 or 3 years.

We are the only laser module and driver manufacturer in Poland, and we are proud of it :)
Market is quite hard because lasers are not that popular like in Canada, USA or Germany.
Nevertheless we don't give up and we are trying to show the world that we exist.

I've known this forum since I started my adventure with lasers. At start I was only reading - learning from you all and other laser forums.
Later when I got some basic knowledge I started small projects like this one:

u56eRofl.jpg

I was also playing with some 200W 808nm diodes, sadly cannot be used in pointers :D
cb06hmnl.jpg

Just after I noticed that lasers can be dangerous (my third year of studies) I got married, and my wife taught me to wear safety glasses but I'm not always obedient. :whistle:

Soon my projects turned into:
zWGrA6yl.png

And finally into:
b445-4000cm-laser-module.jpg

I hope that we will develop more and more products. You can find them already in driver section and soon in optics section as also on out website.
Later I will make some sales thread, and I hope you like it, but for now on I would like just to share my win with you.

Pardon my French :)

Hello Mateusz,

Welcome to the forum, I really liked the laser drivers I've bought from you in the past when living in New Mexico. I'm in Alaska now and was just looking at one of your new 5 amp modulation capable drivers on ebay last night.

Chris

Thank you guys!
I didn't expect I will find you here Laser Project ;) If you have any new ideas I'm all ears.

Tak! dobre :D

Welcome to LPF,

Greets from NL half PL :beer:

Cheer, SM.

Last edited:
You'll fit in great here.goodluck on your business! I too want to turn my hobby into something of a business

D

Deleted member 16589

welcome to the forum those lasers look awesome. I have been toying with the idea of making a laser diode tester and those 5 amp driver look perfect. I may have to pic on up one of these days.

Welcome! The more EU laser businesses the better! [The more EU members the better!]

How many polocks does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One. What, did you think I was making a bad joke :p

Welcome to lpf ;)

Hey that's one sleek looking module. awesome output to boot! I look forward to seeing what you have for us here at LPF. Sale threads etc.