Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Northern California

Hello all, seems I jumped the gun by going straight to conversations without first making a proper introduction. My name's Cory and I live in Isleton CA, I can't blame anyone who's never heard of it since I've literally met people who reside 20 miles away who don't know where it is.

I've lurked around here and enjoyed the laser hobby for years now, and have even done business outside of the forum with folks here but haven't gotten around to actually signing up until now - in all truthfulness because I needed to PM one of the members. I was probably hesitant to create a profile because of the many internet forums that I'm involved in, this is the only one where I have very limited knowledge about the subject, it's a lot easier to fit in when you have a knowledge base comparable to the established members which isn't the case for me here. Anyway, it looks like a great community and I'm glad for the opportunity to learn from the experience and know-how of the people here.

Welcome to LPF, Sporkmaker! There are many knowledgeable people here who are happy to help and to listen. Have fun but please always remember to be safe. :). Take Care.

-cd

Encap

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Don't worry about not knowing much about the subject---you will learn as you go.

You can always use the custom search at the bottom of the page to get background information and/or research any of the many topics discussed and questions answered in the LPF data base.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Sporkmaker! :beer:

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay.

Hey Cory
It’s great to see you have joined buddy awsome, Great forum and great peaple much to learn here as I also didn’t know much before I joined but in my case I did a hell of a lot of reading and learning before I joined, good to see you here man.

Welcome, Corey. Can't help myself......I just have to ask. So, are you responsible for those plastic spoon/fork utensils that come with fast food? I always wondered who made those things.

As others have mentioned already, you will learn as you search through the threads here and after awhile, you will be building your own lasers from scratch. Enjoy your stay here. :D

Hi and welcome Spork you come to the right place to build also for info. Enjoy your stay..

Rich:)