Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello From New Jersey.

LoL. No I just couldn't find anything on here I wanted to post on and it seems this thread was already silly but if you must know it went good.

Small curd or large?

cottage-cheese.jpg

daguin

Great fast work c0ld. Another idiot removed from the forum. Can't believe the amount of trolls we are getting these days. lol

With the growing numbers of hits and our exposure into the "hacking" world websites that we have gotten lately, it is inevitable.

It is just one of the costs of doing business ;)

Peace,
dave

ZRTMWA

Hello Everyone, my Younger brother is on this forum i have sparked his interest in lasers and now he got me into this forum, im looking forward to doing business with you guys as i would love to add to my laser collection.

vag and biddar are the same person

both banned
IP banned by hardware firewall
kthxbye

TO ALL READING THIS THREAD, METHINKS A MISTAKE HATH BEEN MADE!

How do we know he was the same person, if it's his brother wouldn't they be using the same computer (ip address)?

Vagisil sounds like he should have been banned or at least temporarily banned, if he neg repped everyone. But don't you think it's unfair to cut off his brother from lasers too? It looks like biddar only made one "semi troll" post definitely not grounds to ban him. Maybe you can just unban Biddar and hope his bro wont try to make any more accounts.

I know I would be hella pissed if my older bro made a troll account on here and cut me off from my laser learning center.

Maybe a poll to decide...

Edit: In b4 witch hunt starts: I am not related to either of these guys nor am I the same person on a different computer lol

Last edited:

ZRTMWA

No one agrees??? You all must not have brothers...

Anyway what would an "IP ban by hardware firewall" do? Does that mean biddar can't even look at LPF or he just can't post? If it just doesn't allow him to post then you can keep him banned, he'll still be able to learn about lasers, but I really think it's unfair to cut someone off from LPF for something a sibling has done.

No I totally agree ZRTMWA. I have 4 younger brothers and a younger sister. I am only 14 so I have to put up with them every day. I agree with everything you said. If we could get something done about this that would be great. That would be sad if you hobby was pretty much ruined because of your brother. If we find out for sure it's his brother and not the same dude I say we unban his IP.

TO ALL READING THIS THREAD, METHINKS A MISTAKE HATH BEEN MADE!

How do we know he was the same person, if it's his brother wouldn't they be using the same computer (ip address)?

Vagisil sounds like he should have been banned or at least temporarily banned, if he neg repped everyone. But don't you think it's unfair to cut off his brother from lasers too? It looks like biddar only made one "semi troll" post definitely not grounds to ban him. Maybe you can just unban Biddar and hope his bro wont try to make any more accounts.

I know I would be hella pissed if my older bro made a troll account on here and cut me off from my laser learning center.

Maybe a poll to decide...

Edit: In b4 witch hunt starts: I am not related to either of these guys nor am I the same person on a different computer lol

Biddar needs to take this up with his /her 'brother' not our problem --IMO--HZ

Exactly, and in my experience, whenever someone registers on any forum with an instantly offensive screen name, they are up to no good from the get go.

He tried to re-register as "amputee" within moments of the ban.

That takes 'offensive' to a all new (low)level-- I have several handicapped friends. was Wesdaman from jersey?? maybe we should ask DiesalMarine to pay him a visit-- bet he could educate him on the 'amputee' thing.---he needs a IED up his A55.

ZRTMWA

Exactly, and in my experience, whenever someone registers on any forum with an instantly offensive screen name, they are up to no good from the get go.

He tried to re-register as "amputee" within moments of the ban.

So there's no way to unban just an account? C0ld could keep vagisil from reregistering but let his bro on LPF.

All the brother would have to do is use the "contact us form" and plead his case, if it was for real, I'm sure Ave would have given him a chance.

I know exactly where you are coming from, I will elaborate.

On my forum there is a user named Shanley, she has been to my house twice, I know her well.

One night I got a new user registration, I allowed the new user on, and he immediately started following Shanley around making annoying harassing posts.

I did a quick IP check, and found it was the same as Shanleys, so I sent her a PM, she said she didn't know who it was, but he was scaring her, so I said "Shanley honey, it's coming from your house" she got even more scared, but then she went and checked, her BROTHER Wyatt was in the next room on his laptop.

I banned the brother but not her.

So if there REALLY IS a "brother" involved, I'm sure it could be fixed.

The big difference is, I have to approve all new applicants before they can make the first post. It's the only way (to me) as it keeps spam off my board.

I do a screen name search and a IP ping to make sure it is NOT a spammer.

Last edited:

ZRTMWA

All the brother would have to do is use the "contact us form" and plead his case, if it was for real, I'm sure Ave would have given him a chance.

I know exactly where you are coming from, I will elaborate.

On my forum there is a user named Shanley, she has been to my house twice, I know her well.

One night I got a new user registration, I allowed the new user on, and he immediately started following Shanley around making annoying harassing posts.

I did a quick IP check, and found it was the same as Shanleys, so I sent her a PM, she said she didn't know who it was, but he was scaring her, so I said "Shanley honey, it's coming from your house" she got even more scared, but then she went and checked, her BROTHER Wyatt was in the next room on his laptop.

I banned the brother but not her.

So if there REALLY IS a "brother" involved, I'm sure it could be fixed.

The big difference is, I have to approve all new applicants before they can make the first post. It's the only way (to me) as it keeps spam off my board.

I do a screen name search and a IP ping to make sure it is NOT a spammer.

Yeah good points, I'll drop it.

That sounded like a horror story at first, "Shanley honey, it's coming from your house" lol

She's a sweetheart, and I think her snakes and my forum are her best friends.

She's 16 and her mother drove her here to meet me, I was flattered, if some 45 year old dude from the internet asked me to bring my teenage daughter to his house, I would be like "your frigging crazy"

But Shanley has a female garter snake and she wanted one of my expensive high end males to stud for her, so I agreed.

She dropped off the female, and I let my boys bang on her for a while.

Luv it when ya'll talk dirty!! did they have a smoke after the deed??do you get 'pick of the litter'?--two males-one female- four hemipenes---thats kinky---plz don't show us any photos --lol -hz

If my brother was using my internet connection to get me banned
from a Forum (if that is even true) I'd kick his a$$ until I was unbanned.

If it is true...:whistle: he would only need to contact the Admin to plead his case.
And as guests are allowed to look at the Threads... it is an easy maneuver
to get c0ld's E-Mail address... IMO

Jerry