Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Michigan.

Bigfoot88

Hello, I live in the central Michigan area (lower peninsula) I started purchasing lasers a few years ago and have been reading all the interesting information on here for quite sometime. Lots of great info on this site and good people so I thought I would join. I own 12 lasers at the moment 30mw up to 5W. I own a few different pairs of safety glasses. I take operating a laser serious like a firearm. I personally enjoy the blues.

Thanks for having me,
Joe.

Last edited:

WELCOME
You were wise to include your location in e title of your intro--you have gotten a nice welcome from BowTieGuy--one of your nicest members.
Jeff is quick to help everyone.
And I think others near you will also greet you.... AND if they hold a Laser Meet (called a LEM) I am sure you would enjoy attending.

Attendees from all over make the trip to Newton NC for the best and biggest LEM-- needs to be on everyones 'bucket list'
Next will be year 14 IIRC-- it has grown much-- now about 5 days long and held Mid Aug - in a big school were we rent 3 venues and as many classrooms as we want..Search SELEM Laser and follow the links for videos and more... most common thing said is..."I only wish it lasted longer!!''