Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Hello from Michigan.

Bigfoot88

Hello, I live in the central Michigan area (lower peninsula) I started purchasing lasers a few years ago and have been reading all the interesting information on here for quite sometime. Lots of great info on this site and good people so I thought I would join. I own 12 lasers at the moment 30mw up to 5W. I own a few different pairs of safety glasses. I take operating a laser serious like a firearm. I personally enjoy the blues.

Thanks for having me,
Joe.

Last edited:

hakzaw1

WELCOME
You were wise to include your location in e title of your intro--you have gotten a nice welcome from BowTieGuy--one of your nicest members.
Jeff is quick to help everyone.
And I think others near you will also greet you.... AND if they hold a Laser Meet (called a LEM) I am sure you would enjoy attending.

Attendees from all over make the trip to Newton NC for the best and biggest LEM-- needs to be on everyones 'bucket list'
Next will be year 14 IIRC-- it has grown much-- now about 5 days long and held Mid Aug - in a big school were we rent 3 venues and as many classrooms as we want..Search SELEM Laser and follow the links for videos and more... most common thing said is..."I only wish it lasted longer!!''

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Joe! :)

-Alex