Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Indiana

Hey guys, I'm new here but not to other communities. I come from the main knife enthusiest world where I have an exceptional reputation. I stumbled on this forum from looking at a couple of youtube vids.

I had no idea of the progression of higher energy lasers and am amamzed at what the state of the tech is. I likely will purchase one before even considering building my own but my son may be an entirely different story.

I'm going to immediately ask which should I buy - Wicked or Spartan? Which is better?:crackup:

I'm totally joking. In the gun and knife world these are the hated questions and I would never do that. See you all around.

Hello and welcome. Lasers are awesome, no doubt about it. ;) Lots to learn here too. Have fun and stay safe.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome! Another Hoosier here as well. What part of the state are you from? (You don't have to be too specific on that) I'm in Southern Indiana, just a little north and West from Louisville, KY.

It's a good idea to take a moment and fill in a general location in your profile. This allows others to see here you are from which can be a plus if you are buying or selling.

It's a pet peave of mine when someone puts an item up for sale with no mention of which country they are in and nothing entered in their profile. :)

Hi and welcome! Another Hoosier here as well. What part of the state are you from? (You don't have to be too specific on that) I'm in Southern Indiana, just a little north and West from Louisville, KY.

It's a good idea to take a moment and fill in a general location in your profile. This allows others to see here you are from which can be a plus if you are buying or selling.

It's a pet peave of mine when someone puts an item up for sale with no mention of which country they are in and nothing entered in their profile. :)

Thanks, profile completed. We are practically neighbors I believe.

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If your are planning to buy anything on the
Forum.... PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry