Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hello from Indiana

mwmccormick

Hey guys, I'm new here but not to other communities. I come from the main knife enthusiest world where I have an exceptional reputation. I stumbled on this forum from looking at a couple of youtube vids.

I had no idea of the progression of higher energy lasers and am amamzed at what the state of the tech is. I likely will purchase one before even considering building my own but my son may be an entirely different story.

I'm going to immediately ask which should I buy - Wicked or Spartan? Which is better?:crackup:

I'm totally joking. In the gun and knife world these are the hated questions and I would never do that. See you all around.

Ghostchrome

Hello and welcome. Lasers are awesome, no doubt about it. ;) Lots to learn here too. Have fun and stay safe.

Last edited:

jcranmer

Hi and welcome! Another Hoosier here as well. What part of the state are you from? (You don't have to be too specific on that) I'm in Southern Indiana, just a little north and West from Louisville, KY.

It's a good idea to take a moment and fill in a general location in your profile. This allows others to see here you are from which can be a plus if you are buying or selling.

It's a pet peave of mine when someone puts an item up for sale with no mention of which country they are in and nothing entered in their profile. :)

mwmccormick

Hi and welcome! Another Hoosier here as well. What part of the state are you from? (You don't have to be too specific on that) I'm in Southern Indiana, just a little north and West from Louisville, KY.

It's a good idea to take a moment and fill in a general location in your profile. This allows others to see here you are from which can be a plus if you are buying or selling.

It's a pet peave of mine when someone puts an item up for sale with no mention of which country they are in and nothing entered in their profile. :)
Thanks, profile completed. We are practically neighbors I believe.