Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello from dinodirect

Welcome. As others said, you should improve a lot the laser section on your site. I entered it for like one minute and if it wasn't because I wanted to find specific errors to report you I would have left at the first ten seconds.

Selling a 200mW red laser for 178$ (O-like price 50$)
Selling a 300mW green laser for 90$ (impossible)
Selling a 405nm violet laser as a "blue laser" (blue lasers are 473nm)
Listing an UV flaslight with red laser as Ultraviolet laser
Using your own description as fake customer reviews

And a part from all this, most of the prices I've seen were a bit higher or a lot higher than other sites including dealextreme, focalprice, O-like or Rayfoss.

Again, just made a quick look, if I looked deeper I'm sure I would double that list ¬¬

that is the case!
things need to be improved

OK, I take all the words. Still now I can't provide an accurate output of the 300mw lasers. All in all, we need to be improved .

I have 2 complaints/questions.

I'm just going to say it....
It seems as if you have generic reviews or fake reviews for several of your products. If this is true, please remove them, because it seems blindingly obvious to the everyday buyer that they are fake. This alone, is enough to stear me away from your company. :( Most of them don't even talk about the product that was "purchased".

Also, do you have capabilities to check and verify the output of your lasers? If not, you should consider buyig the proper equipment to do tests on all of your lasers, so people can have a ball park range of what your lasers are actually putting out. For instance, your 300mW green laser most likely doesn't put out 300mW. Having a realistic output value will, in turn, increase your sales, due to people noticing how honest you are. :)

NOW...don't get me wrong....your prices are excellent. :) From what I have heard, so is your service. I am, in no way, suggesting that people shouldn't buy from you. I am just telling you things that I have noticed and have seen on your site. I'm just trying to help you out. :)
Best of luck,
Later,
Iskor12

I agree........... impossible to take the 'reviews' seriously.............. you would be better off without them IMO-- they are not fooling anyone--How can you sell lasers and NOT have a meter???? DUH

Esmits

I checked the link I posted and it leads to my original post which has a link to the you tube video I mention, sorry for the maze

Last edited:

Cheech

The reasons listed above are why we recommend O-Like and Rayfoss to everyone. If you want the same consideration you need to tighten up your shop.

TJ I have seen quite a few signatures that have broken rayfoss's in them.
I have bought a DinoDirect green 30mw and have to say there not that bad, although I did have to fix it a few times due to the negative spring touching the positive case and pretty much burning a hole in my leg. I would rate the actual diodes as great quality because a phr would have died from that much heat, but the host to circuit not so much.