Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello from dinodirect

Hey, every laser pointer fancier. I'm DinoDirect.com, an online gadgets retailer. Anyone who wants to buy laser or make complain about our products or service, you can contact me. :wave:

welcome.

i suggest you change all the 405nm lasers to violet instead of blue.

otherwise prices are great.

and do you ship to america?

thanks a lot.
I will not spam. I do get silvercookie's advice which may be helpful for our products department. ^^ thank you very much.
We provide free shipping for each product to america. Now, it may takes 7-14 business days to complete delivery. We're improving our logistic progress and trying our best to solve all the problems. I'm here and looking forward to solving the complaint. :-D

Last edited:

Grix

I like how more and more laser retailers make accounts on LPF :)

Well I do have a complaint... please watch the information on your site, some descriptions are inaccurate, others are just plain wrong... it would really be appreciated if you would double-check the info on your site, it would entice and reassure potential customers to buy from you. Perhaps have someone give you a hand with the item descriptions and specs who could help avoid the "engrish-related" typos and inaccuracies.

You seem to have some interesting stuff at fair prices, but I hesitate to buy from you not really knowing if what I buy is really what I'll get...
-Robert

I have 2 complaints/questions.

I'm just going to say it....
It seems as if you have generic reviews or fake reviews for several of your products. If this is true, please remove them, because it seems blindingly obvious to the everyday buyer that they are fake. This alone, is enough to stear me away from your company. :( Most of them don't even talk about the product that was "purchased".

Also, do you have capabilities to check and verify the output of your lasers? If not, you should consider buyig the proper equipment to do tests on all of your lasers, so people can have a ball park range of what your lasers are actually putting out. For instance, your 300mW green laser most likely doesn't put out 300mW. Having a realistic output value will, in turn, increase your sales, due to people noticing how honest you are. :)

NOW...don't get me wrong....your prices are excellent. :) From what I have heard, so is your service. I am, in no way, suggesting that people shouldn't buy from you. I am just telling you things that I have noticed and have seen on your site. I'm just trying to help you out. :)
Best of luck,
Later,
Iskor12

Last edited:
The reasons listed above are why we recommend O-Like and Rayfoss to everyone. If you want the same consideration you need to tighten up your shop.

It's nice to see sellers coming on the site and taking an interest in their customers and their feedback, so good move on your part. Accurate, fair descriptions, good communication and honest business practices will get you far on the forum here, good luck!

I'm quite happy to get all the replies. Thank you. Indeed, we are concerned about the quality and information of products now. We're contacting new factories and selecting high-quality lasers with best price. We do set up a working group to check the product information and optimize them. We are working to improve.

Do you know what the actual output of your 300mW green laser is? I am actually interested in it.
Thanks

We've make rules for submitting reviews this month. And we examine all reviews before posting them and may reject some reviews if they don't follow the guidelines. This may conduct customers to make serious reviews.

D

Deleted member 8382

Welcome. As others said, you should improve a lot the laser section on your site. I entered it for like one minute and if it wasn't because I wanted to find specific errors to report you I would have left at the first ten seconds.

Selling a 200mW red laser for 178$ (O-like price 50$)
Selling a 300mW green laser for 90$ (impossible)
Selling a 405nm violet laser as a "blue laser" (blue lasers are 473nm)
Listing an UV flaslight with red laser as Ultraviolet laser
Using your own description as fake customer reviews

And a part from all this, most of the prices I've seen were a bit higher or a lot higher than other sites including dealextreme, focalprice, O-like or Rayfoss.

Again, just made a quick look, if I looked deeper I'm sure I would double that list ¬¬