Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from canada!

Jorad

Hey there! I've been lurking this forum for about a year... going to jump right into this hobby today! I'm planning on making ROG8811's blu-ray zippo as my first excursion into real laser hobbyism I have followed a certain someones tutorial using a DVD burner laser with no driver and that turned out.... well lets just say I've got a nice LED that took a lot of work. now all I need is to acquire a blu-ray diode, and a driver. I have the heat sink made for me already.

Anyone have any good links to some rechargeable GP 10A [9v 38ma/hr] batteries and charger?

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

If you have been lurking on LPF for a year... I won't need to tell
you to Read... Read... and Read some more to access the Laser
Info on the Forum....

Jerry

Jorad

I know there is TONS of info in here. I may need some help sooner or later than... i.e I might not know what info I'm looking for

Welcome to the forum!

You left one important item off of your list, safety goggles. Especially if you want to aim if toward the face to light a cigarette, I highly recommend them if you like being able to see.

-Greg

Jorad

Welcome to the forum!

You left one important item off of your list, safety goggles. Especially if you want to aim if toward the face to light a cigarette, I highly recommend them if you like being able to see.

-Greg

I already got em :) I need these things to see. I know diffused light from a IIIb laser is alright but I don't want to risk reflected at all.

EDIT: A quick note to all as well. I am an Interactive Multimedia Developer so anyone need some website stuff done perhaps we could trade out some services.

Last edited: