Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hello from canada!

Jorad

Hey there! I've been lurking this forum for about a year... going to jump right into this hobby today! I'm planning on making ROG8811's blu-ray zippo as my first excursion into real laser hobbyism I have followed a certain someones tutorial using a DVD burner laser with no driver and that turned out.... well lets just say I've got a nice LED that took a lot of work. now all I need is to acquire a blu-ray diode, and a driver. I have the heat sink made for me already.

Anyone have any good links to some rechargeable GP 10A [9v 38ma/hr] batteries and charger?

lasersbee

to the Forum...

If you have been lurking on LPF for a year... I won't need to tell
you to Read... Read... and Read some more to access the Laser
Info on the Forum....

Jerry

Jorad

I know there is TONS of info in here. I may need some help sooner or later than... i.e I might not know what info I'm looking for

G Fourty

Welcome to the forum!

You left one important item off of your list, safety goggles. Especially if you want to aim if toward the face to light a cigarette, I highly recommend them if you like being able to see.

-Greg

Jorad

Welcome to the forum!

You left one important item off of your list, safety goggles. Especially if you want to aim if toward the face to light a cigarette, I highly recommend them if you like being able to see.

-Greg
I already got em :) I need these things to see. I know diffused light from a IIIb laser is alright but I don't want to risk reflected at all.

EDIT: A quick note to all as well. I am an Interactive Multimedia Developer so anyone need some website stuff done perhaps we could trade out some services.

Last edited: