Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from California

Des

Hey, I'm Joaquin, I'm newly getting into lasers, but have been interested in the past year or so and this seems like a great place to hang around.

Nice to have you around. There is a treasure trove of information here. Don't forget about the search bar at the bottom. It is a custom google search and does a very good job.

Encap

Welcome. Enjoy the forum --it is one of the best in any category

BobMc

Welcome Des, enjoy and be safe. From another Californian. :)

Welcome Des,
Enjoy all the great people here they are very knowledgeable and willing to help when they can. Safety first and with that come a good pair of glasses for the correct wave length .

Rich:)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Des! :yh:
Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay!

ha ha

we won't hold it against you for being in Cali-lol
-please add that info as well as the rest of your profile--We will not be able to help until you do.. a new rule ahah

welcome

:wave: Welcome to the Forum Des....
As was pointed our by Hak... It would
be helpful if you added your location
to your Profile...

Enjoy your stay..

Jerry

OK
giving you the benefit of the doubt... you need to know this forum has been inundated with a55-hats-who know almost nothing about lasers and could care less.

So anyone who resists joining us in a honest fashion (like NOT completing their profile) is seen as suspect, until we know better.

Try to understand our situation here-- we want you to join us.. we need new members--so bear with us.. go along w/ 'the program' and you will be glad you joined, and so will we...happy to help you==PM me for questions.....hakzaw

Last edited:

BobMc

ha ha

we won't hold it against you for being in Cali-lol

welcome

:crackup: it not called "Cali-lol", it called "Cali-loco" ( I can talk, I'm from there also) :D

Seriously we do call it the "Communist State of California" though. Because after all, we are there for their consumption. :crackup: