Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Alabama.

vator

Hi everyone.

You guys have definitely compiled a rather extensive database here. Wow. Anyway....

I'm coming in on the interweb via the the great state of Alabama as a fairly simple country boy that enjoys family, friends, food, things that go boom, and have taken an interest in these bright little shining lights. I'm a Union elevator man by trade with an above average electrical and electronics background. Combine an interest in electronics with impressive focused light of colors and here I am.

I have quite a few lasers already, most of which are firearm mounted. (Crimson trace & lasermax) As far as laser safety is concerned, I'm well aware and conscious of the dangers when it comes to eye safety. Whether it be lasers, firearms, or high voltage (low voltage too) there are inherent dangers in most everything.... especially if there is bad information, carelessness, negligence, or ignorance of the dangers involved. Which leads to why I'm here. I'm wanting a couple of high power lasers, one in green and one in blue. I'm not sure at this point if I'm going to buy or attempt to build at a later date. Building is definitely not out of the question, but ignorance is slowing down my willingness to dive right in. Hopefully a few of you here might be able help me out. In the mean time I'm going to keep scrolling and enjoying the posts.

Hope everyone has a great day,
Vator

Last edited:

Hi Vator,
I'm in Mobile, welcome to the forum. Lots of great information here for builds and purchases
Danny

Welcome Vator,
here you will learn plenty in time and you will soon be building your own.

Rich:)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF Vator :)
There are plenty of knowledgeable individuals on this forum, that will help point you in the right direction for your first build.