Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello all

tonez

He everyone I'm new to the forums, but have been lurking for some time now. :wave:

I got a nice welcome for you

however please finish your profile or dont expect any good help

you intro is a D-

lame!!

good manners makes good frends and gets you good help

see the intros made by others- surely you can do better than that

))))))))))))))) edit

http://laserpointerforums.com/f37/hello-some-words-advice-those-not-yet-members-80707.html

read this one and all stickies in the welcome section- later if you have a Q about--say-405 which IS UV btw & visible -- go to that section and read those stickies WHY do you think we have all this info here- >>??

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Please include more info about yourself like which country you are from and your hobbies

@hak

No need to be rude to him. I do agree his intro could use a little more info, but criticizing it won't do any good.

-Alex

tonez

Excuse my poor intro, I was trying to keep it quaint. I'll update some more on my profile, I literally just got here.. Give me a break and a little time that's all. lol Anyways I'm glad to be a part and hope we can all get along on these forums. Excited to be here.. :D

Eh, I think I did the same thing when I first got here, but worse, double posted, necro'd and got into heated finger pointing arguments! Welcome to the forum!

I may owe you an apoligy-it was brought to my attention that in some cases new members DO fill in thier profile and simply forget to click 'save' ... my bad if that was the case.
as far as your one word intro - its still not too great
BUT you can add to it anytime

hak

tonez

Well thank you for the kind words, much appreciated my friend. :beer: