Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Heat-sink question

Pman

^ Agreed:) If this is better that's fantastic.
Moh, I finally got the stuff that should have arrived last Thursday and the package looked fine so who knows what their problem was. It was weird how it kept getting held up in more than one place but that's USPS for ya;)

Just so people understand this was nothing more than a fact finding mission, nothing more. I want to call Moh "Crazy Eddy" but I don't know how many of you would know the reference. Let's just say Mohs prices are "Insane"! PLUS good on Moh for taking some time off;) Something I should have done rather than attempting to replace my sons Iphone 5c mic and power connector piece. Spent all afternoon Sunday only to find out that they sent the wrong part AND the reason why they didn't work was a shocking amount of lint stuck in them from always stuffing it in his pocket. Remove lint, add a bit of Deoxit
(works perfectly) and send the seller a notice about sending me the wrong part. Works perfect (but I can't stand Iphones). Note 4 for these tired eyes;)

Last edited:

DTR

It is all good. This is the sink I used on these units and they give a nice stable output with the NUBM44 diode.:beer:

Just so people understand this was nothing more than a fact finding mission, nothing more. I want to call Moh "Crazy Eddy" but I don't know how many of you would know the reference. Let's just say Mohs prices are "Insane"!

:crackup: I spent 3 months in NYC twice in the 1970's and then moved there for 3 years from 1984-1987, anyone who lived there in those years will never forget Crazy Eddy.

Alan

Pman

I figured someone would get it. One of those things that will stick in your head forever.

Now if only our lasers were at Crazy Eddy prices but also built like a Timex, that would be a perfect world.

Alan