Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has been a GREAT week in MA!!!

Well first off and probably the most important thing: THE BRUINS ARE UP 3-0 ON THE PENS!!!!!! DONT POKE THE BEAR!!!!!

Anyways now on to things you all will appreciate :D

This has been a great week for me thus far. Ive placed many long awaited orders and helped out a bunch of people.

First the orders:
Fasttech- 4x 10440 batteries
2x AA dummy cells
2x AAA dummy cells
Convoy C8 XML T6 @ 2.8A ~700 lumen
Mohgasm- 378mA driver
DTR- 300mW 650nm diode
2x projector kits
Survival Laser- 2x C6 pills
Fleabay- 4x 14500 batteries
LPF- WL E2 532nm

And a few other things i cant remember

Anyways the 650nm diode arrived yesterday and i built that bad boy (review/build thread to come soon). Here is a sneak peak at her though

So as you can see im waiting on a few packaged but when i get them it'll be xmas in june/july :D

I want to thank Jordan for getting me the diode so quickly and i will be ordering many more in the near future

To top it off i will be buying a Crelant G6VS or 7G6CS in the next few days, darn flashlight bug is going to get me. Plan on grabbing a Sky Ray Kung in the near future as well. Those who dont know the Sky Ray Kung, its basically the Sky Ray King that we all know but now with 4x XML T6 emitters and advertised 6500 lumen :D :D :D

Keep an eye out for reviews of everything as they come in, along with my 650nm build, 1.5W 445nm review and lazerer 100mW 532nm review. ive been super busy for the past few months so now is the time i will catch up on all my reviews :beer:

Glad i could help you out Smeerworst :beer:

MY PACKAGES NEED TO HURRY

Oh and did i mention

169794292.0_standard_352.0.jpg
bruins-celebrate-celebrate-ot-win_original.jpg
sippy+cup.jpg
BostonStrong-Wordmark_black.png

Last edited:

IsaacT

Glad to see things are on the up and up for you! Suggestion: as you make these build/review threads, put a link in this thread so we can find it easily :beer:

Was planning on it......also the lasers in my sig will link to the review/build thread

OH and i just remembered one of the other things i bought!!!! Killer deal if i do say so myself :D 10x 18650 SANYO 2200mAh batteries for $15 SHIPPED!!!!! Thats $1.50/cell, crazy deal!!!!